PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

Hey sorry I edited that post and didn't realize you had already replied. I went and looked at the page you linked and figured it out before realizing you replied(Thanks for the quick reply.

I do have another question/suggestion which is: Could you add a option to hop whenever someone appears on the mini map for black chins. I've been watching a guy login with a higher level pker and then just hop onto his low level ranger to kill my bot all night.

4 hours ago, rathar said:

Hey sorry I edited that post and didn't realize you had already replied. I went and looked at the page you linked and figured it out before realizing you replied(Thanks for the quick reply.

I do have another question/suggestion which is: Could you add a option to hop whenever someone appears on the mini map for black chins. I've been watching a guy login with a higher level pker and then just hop onto his low level ranger to kill my bot all night.

Have you tried Always hop? Pretty sure it works with black chins, but can’t remember tbh.

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, vho835 said:

Gets stuck at lumbridge bank after doing eagles peak.

Tried on 2 brand new accounts. I had progression on with varrock museum and eagles peak checked. After doing eagles peak it will teleport to lumbridge, go to the bank and get stuck in a loop "setting up inventory task" for bird hunting.

It shouldn’t be in lumby? You sure you didn’t die?

• ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - AIO Hunter