PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

15 minutes ago, Cat Loaf said:

Bot just stood here with used glory on himself and this in inventory for all these hours ;C

In bank it still had 8  glorys (4) , 1 uncharged glory , about 300+ food , 20+ games necklaces and 80+ traps .

rdy1.png

I'll forward this to Alek. This is OSBot's walker breaking. Will be doing some debugging to find the root.

Don't really know how to fix this because its just their bot detection but my main botter got banned for 2 days finally after 26m hunter xp. I made a new bot in hopes that i would keep my former one as a pure of some sort. I ran thru ~60 quest points worth of quests and only botted hunter for 2 days. He was perma banned before 1 mil exp. This is the second time I lost an account before 1m xp. I only bot for 6-8 hours on the weekends and im on my computer whenever it is running. Something has changed recently to increase ban percentages, this all has happened at red chinchompas. Thought I'd let you know that something is compromised or... or there has just been an influx of salty af people about bots.

48 minutes ago, zarfex said:

@Project Hello,

there are so many settings and u using it at the moment for salamanders for getting 63 hunter.

what are the best settings for maxium exp at salamanders and for getting banned?

so many options so please help me if u can.

http://projectpactscripting.com/Features.html

• ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - AIO Hunter