PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

Just got banned for this, did a few hours a day at chins.

You managed to do pretty good before getting banned if you ask me. lol but regardless, were you running another script on this acc, or maybe even another acc?

signature.png?player_name=shivam

I did them for 1 hour and got banned lmao:D

None of these hunter scripts can keep up with runescapes updates, just bot something else if you want to make money.

You got banned after only an hour of this script? According to your dynamic signature, you have ran this script for more than 1 hour lol. 15 to be exact. Also, you have to either be using another script, and judging by your signature you were, or are doing something wrong. I run this script multiple hours a day.

signature.png?player_name=jykke

9f70e7577f239a58847d25305141055a.png

I've been botting for just a couple of days and have had perfect success

v97wLbl.png?2

To both users who experienced a ban. According to Extreme, there was a huge wave of bans the last few days. 

• Like 2

You managed to do pretty good before getting banned if you ask me. lol but regardless, were you running another script on this acc, or maybe even another acc?

signature.png?player_name=shivam

You got banned after only an hour of this script? According to your dynamic signature, you have ran this script for more than 1 hour lol. 15 to be exact. Also, you have to either be using another script, and judging by your signature you were, or are doing something wrong. I run this script multiple hours a day.

signature.png?player_name=jykke

9f70e7577f239a58847d25305141055a.png

I've been botting for just a couple of days and have had perfect success

v97wLbl.png?2

To both users who experienced a ban. According to Extreme, there was a huge wave of bans the last few days. 

I ran this script on a brand new acc with some quests done, so i got to 1-63 with this script. i'll be using this script again when i can afford to get a new acc. I bought this script bc i got banned on two accs after just few hours of botting on another script, so far this is better:D

Edited by Jykke
  • Like 1

My auto talker failed at a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad time. rip my best acc.. sad.png

http://imgur.com/a/Exp8j

Idk if i should suicede till moday = 100 % rekt

play some legit 49/49 Perm/2 day.

and that leaves 2 procent for pure luck = no ban

Edit# think i will keep it legit, and watch if ban rolls in on monday..

Edited by wehedo

My auto talker failed at a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad time. rip my best acc.. sad.png

http://imgur.com/a/Exp8j

Idk if i should suicede till moday = 100 % rekt

play some legit 49/49 Perm/2 day.

and that leaves 2 procent for pure luck = no ban

Edit# think i will keep it legit, and watch if ban rolls in on monday..

Did you have auto talker enabled? I don't see it enabled! If it was enabled you would have the option to disable it or enable it in the chat box. Make sure when you start the script, you enable it. Also, make sure smart hop is enabled. It should have hopped the moment someone placed a trap down next to you.

• Like 1

Did you have auto talker enabled? I don't see it enabled! If it was enabled you would have the option to disable it or enable it in the chat box. Make sure when you start the script, you enable it. Also, make sure smart hop is enabled. It should have hopped the moment someone placed a trap down next to you.

It did hop and talk. before. i think it was due to lag it somehow fucked with the script. 

i  had manually stopped the bot to take screenshots.

Everything was on. i think it was mirror mode + lag  that was messing it up.

Enyway it really fucking sucks but that's it. .

Gotta just try again. Nothing wrong with the script bro. Its the best i've seen<3

Edited by wehedo
  • Like 1

It did hop and talk. before. i think it was due to lag it somehow fucked with the script.

i had manually stopped the bot to take screenshots.

Everything was on. i think it was mirror mode + lag that was messing it up.

Enyway it really fucking sucks but that's it. .

Gotta just try again. Nothing wrong with the script bro. Its the best i've seen<3

:( I'm sorry! But yea when you start the script the auto talker is under the anti ban section. When you start the script, the newest feature for the auto talker that was released a few nights ago to enable or disable the auto talker from replying (just in case you see someone talking and would rather reply than letting the bot).

• Like 1

sad.png I'm sorry! But yea when you start the script the auto talker is under the anti ban section. When you start the script, the newest feature for the auto talker that was released a few nights ago to enable or disable the auto talker from replying (just in case you see someone talking and would rather reply than letting the bot).

I really enjoy the autotalker and w hopper. i was actually using the disable feature yesterday for a conversation. But the rest of the time it has done it all for me!

Been working like beast for the last week. 

I will keep you updated about if i survive! 

I got a pretty good feeling that it will.. somehow. haha :p

Prolly gonna start a new hunting account tommorow and try to get some nice chin proggies by next week! :)

• Like 1

Trial please 24h, i have a sig

Also how does the email report work?

Hey sorry! I've been gone all night! I will give you a trial right when I get to the computer!

And the email works by simply entering your information (email, SMTP info) then set it for when you want it to send you email updates and it will give you a full run down of your gains! :)

Hello, could I get the free trial for this script would love to test it out! smile.png

hello looking for the best hunter script...can i test this out with a free trial plz?

ProjectPact's AIO Hunter

e9RmCeC.png

www.projectpactscripting.com/AIO_Hunter.php

PLEASE ALWAYS START THE SCRIPT WITH 3 SPOTS OPEN

~ONLY HUNTER BOT 

Would like to try this out osbot id: Filuuzz

Done, Done, and Done! Sorry about the delay, I've been with my parent's all day celebrating mother's day!