PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

Alright guys, version 2.3 is being prepared for release. Did a lot more testing on it, and fixed a few more bugs listed below:

* fixed a bug when talking to Matthias 
* fixed a trap numbering bug
* created more caches in the code to lower CPU
* the GC usage was cut in half
* found a huge CPU bug that was eating up free CPU in my bank handler
* added over 10+ new checks to trapping
* fixed a banking bug
* added more antiban
* fixed an antiban bug that would activate even though you were under attack
* added a new anti-account ban system where if your traps ever somehow become messed up, it will take a picture of your computer screen and log you out to prevent any bans from happening.
* fixed a bug that would try to drop items when the bank was open
* fixed a bug that was trying to call traps available before traps were set 
* fixed a texting timer bug
Edited by ProjectPact

I actually was able to fix quite a few more things that I am going to sneak into the 2.3 update. Here is the redone 2.3 update log:

version 2.3:

* fixed a bug when talking to Matthias 

* fixed a trap numbering bug

* created more caches in the code to lower CPU

* the GC usage was cut in half

* found a huge CPU bug that was eating up free CPU

* added over 10+ new checks to trapping

* fixed a banking bug

* added more antiban

* fixed an antiban bug that would activate even though you were under attack

* added a new anti-account ban system where if your traps ever somehow become messed up, it will take a picture of your computer screen and log you out to prevent any bans from happening.

* fixed a bug that would try to drop items when the bank was open

* fixed a bug that was trying to call traps available before traps were set 

* fixed a texting timer bug

* double checks to make sure inventory is open before trying to teleport with a tele tab

* makes sure inventory is selected again after running an antiban that changes the tabs

* added a new check for falconry when removing equipment

* fixed some interactions

* fixed a check that would occur when it didn’t need to

* fixed a bug that would try to talk to matthias after you already began

* put a new check when dropping items

* fixed a dialog bug with matthias

Edited by ProjectPact

Been trying to close and re open the client since last night to update to 2.3 but it seems 2.2 is all that is pushed to the server.

Yea, we gotta wait for the developers to release it to the SDN.

So basically it looks like this:

I push the script to the developers -> The developers then take the code and push it to the public

They usually update the scripts once a day in the morning. So It should hopefully be out anytime now. WIth that being said, there has been cases where it has happened later on in the day.

Yeah sorry I'm horribly impatient haha I just re-read your post from awhile ago to see when they do the push, thank you very much for the fast reply. Very excited for the update by the way smile.png

You're more than welcome buddy! :)

I am pumped too! Got a lot of good fixes and additions to the script! 

A new update warning has been added! This will allow users to know when there has been an update pushed to the script. It will run at the beginning before the script starts. If the script is up to date, no message will appear. However, if the script is not up to date, a message will appear letting users know that an update has been made, and to please hold tight until the developers can push the update. Once the developers push the update, the message will stop appearing. :D

0VBKkYn.png

Also, just because you see this message DOES NOT mean the script isn't working. It just means a newer version is on the way, and that you should totally read the change log. :D 

Thanks,

ProjectPact

Does this script have progressive leveling and/or banking with webwalking?

It actually has both, however progression has not been released yet, but has been completely written. I just want to test it a little longer.

Banking on the other hand works perfectly and is released in the current version of the script! :)

Hey man curious as to why this script isn't working with prickly kebbits. Bot will cut wood and set a deadfall trap, but if the trap fails or it catches a kebbit it won't reset another trap. Just figured I'd let you know. Also curious if you'd make it able to also fletch kebbit bolts that would be cool. :)

Edited by Malii
  • Like 1

Hey man curious as to why this script isn't working with prickly kebbits. Bot will cut wood and set a deadfall trap, but if the trap fails or it catches a kebbit it won't reset another trap. Just figured I'd let you know. Also curious if you'd make it able to also fletch kebbit bolts that would be cool. :)

Hey! If you fill out a bug report for me, I can look into it. Might be able to get it fixed before 2.3 comes out. No one has reported anything about it so I'll have to look into it.

You can fill out the bug report at:

Www.projectpactscripting.com/

• Like 1