PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

That is definitely on my list of things I want to do with the script. Custom trap layout system. So users will have the option of letting the bot randomly generate one, or a player's customized layout. smile.png

Thanks for your support! I will be pushing an update either tonight or tomorrow. Super busy with school atm so it's hard for me to sit down for a solid 30 minutes and release it. I'll get to it though biggrin.png

Is this done?

A few suggestions/ questions for ya

Can you make an option to make the traps not be placed randomly.... with chins, the reason people used the spread out method because its the most efficient way when camping a spawn of a chinchompa.

Another suggestion.... when a trap falls over, instead of picking it up off the ground its faster to right click the trap on the ground and use the lay trap option

• Like 1

A few suggestions/ questions for ya

Can you make an option to make the traps not be placed randomly.... with chins, the reason people used the spread out method because its the most efficient way when camping a spawn of a chinchompa.

Another suggestion.... when a trap falls over, instead of picking it up off the ground its faster to right click the trap on the ground and use the lay trap option

I've been looking into the trap layout option! I've got it figured out how I wanna do it! ;) since a lot of people want it, I will be adding it! The only problem is that I've got multiple tests coming up so it might be a few days before I get it released, but I will be doing this :D

And the setup trap options for when one falls over can be handled as well.

Thanks so much for your suggestions! I will be implementing them soon!

• Like 1

I've been looking into the trap layout option! I've got it figured out how I wanna do it! wink.png since a lot of people want it, I will be adding it! The only problem is that I've got multiple tests coming up so it might be a few days before I get it released, but I will be doing this biggrin.png

And the setup trap options for when one falls over can be handled as well.

Thanks so much for your suggestions! I will be implementing them soon!

You're welcome, no problem... keep up the good workThumbs-Up.png

• Like 1

Hey bro, just a suggestion. I think you should add onto the falconry. When you lose the falcon the bot will just run around clicking on kebbits. Left it running while I slept and when I woke up eight hours later my bot was just chasing the kebbits because the falcon flew away. Just a suggestion other then that it works amazing.

• Like 1

Hey bro, just a suggestion. I think you should add onto the falconry. When you lose the falcon the bot will just run around clicking on kebbits. Left it running while I slept and when I woke up eight hours later my bot was just chasing the kebbits because the falcon flew away. Just a suggestion other then that it works amazing.

I have added this update in version 1.1 :D I just haven't released it yet because I am adding other things before I release :) Be on the lookout! 

P.S- you can follow this topic on the top right hand corner of the screen and receive all updates that I post! :)

• Like 1