PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

On 4/23/2023 at 8:40 AM, ProjectPact said:

There was a webwalking issue. I am going to be looking at it again sometime in the future. Super busy at the moment with a Script Factory update.

forgive me, I'm ignorant of the process and a casual botter, but why not simply disable the web walking feature instead of removing the program all together? I'd argue most people that use your script most likely do the walking themselves, but I could be wrong. It's not a huge setback for me, but I would've preferred to leave red Sallys XD - thanks for the response.

1 hour ago, little7bug1 said:

I never checked, I just manually started it and then it did the rest for me, sorry bud.

No worries! I tried running it and it didn't have any issues for me. I don't have another account right now to try again, but will make a new account sometime this week and run it through again for you. 

If you have any issues, try to copy the logger for me. :D 

<3 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ProjectPact said:

No worries! I tried running it and it didn't have any issues for me. I don't have another account right now to try again, but will make a new account sometime this week and run it through again for you. 

If you have any issues, try to copy the logger for me. :D 

<3 

Don't worry about bonding a whole new account to check it, I like to run the quiz on every new account anyway, give me a few days and I can try and replicate the error and upload the logger.

This script is the real deal boys! 10/10 absolutely amazing. 

Hunting Proggie.jpg

If i may offer a suggestion, if possible, offer the fairy ring teleport to piscatoris area for eagles peak, and use the ardy cloak if available as well.

I had to stop the script to do the quest on my ironman, but aside from that it has been running flawlessly great from level 9 hunting to the 70's as well.

Edited by dadbot420
added info
  • Heart 1

On 5/8/2023 at 2:29 PM, ProjectPact said:

Anything print to the logger?

I just started the script in progressive mode, followed all of the directions, and the museum part and eagle's peak went well. Only "issue" i had was i lose a couple of box traps and had to go back to a bank n grab some. 

from level 1 hunting

Edited by dadbot420
added info