PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

Hey man, Still testing the Beta loving it so far, Im doing red chins and I keep losing my boxes for some reason, I mean no big deal I just bring a full inv of them and it will last me a couple of hours but sometimes for long runs i end up checking my PC and im at castle wars just standing there cause im out of boxes, I set it to not switch worlds or anything and its still happening.

Edited by EpicMX

1 hour ago, EpicMX said:

Hey man, Still testing the Beta loving it so far, Im doing red chins and I keep losing my boxes for some reason, I mean no big deal I just bring a full inv of them and it will last me a couple of hours but sometimes for long runs i end up checking my PC and im at castle wars just standing there cause im out of boxes, I set it to not switch worlds or anything and its still happening.

Are you on resizable mode? I've been hunting for over 8+ hours and haven't lost any traps. :( 

3 hours ago, EpicMX said:

I did, Restarted PC and everything, Are u using Mirror Mode? Literally its all good and as soon as script starts I go down to 2 fps

Can you join my Discord and message me please!

https://discordapp.com/invite/6F7x6pR

Thanks!

5 hours ago, Russell little said:

hey man i bought the full version but for some reason when doing black salamanders it doesn't recognize when trap has caught something  just stands there waiting till the trap runs out then sets a new one

Please use the BETA for temporarily. I am not fixing the old hunter because it is about to get replaced with the BETA version :) 

• ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - AIO Hunter