PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

Seems to be running again. Wanted to ask, how come when doing falconry the bot leaves two empty spaces in inventory before dropping fur and bones instead of filling up the inventory then dropping? Seems like an odd behavior and bit bot like to me.

Also, how come world hopping when players nearby doesn't work with red sallys?

Edited by Emerald12

1 hour ago, Emerald12 said:

Seems to be running again. Wanted to ask, how come when doing falconry the bot leaves two empty spaces in inventory before dropping fur and bones instead of filling up the inventory then dropping? Seems like an odd behavior and bit bot like to me.

Also, how come world hopping when players nearby doesn't work with red sallys?

These issues have been taken care of on the new version. Trying to rewrite something first before releasing!

On 6/21/2020 at 1:02 PM, ProjectPact said:

These issues have been taken care of on the new version. Trying to rewrite something first before releasing!

Has V2 been released yet?

EDIT : V2 has not been released yet, I tried running this on mirror mode and it lags out, No other scripts have done this for me, Why is this? It doesnt work with mirror mode and I dont really want to try Injection tbh, Any hopes we will be getting v2 soon? Bought members for this specific script and cant really run it.

Edited by EpicMX
  • Like 1

• ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - AIO Hunter