PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

9 hours ago, Jaison17 said:

Hello sorry I'm writing again, can you give me 24 hours of hunter, a cousin wants to try it

I don’t mind! Could you please tell your cousin to make an OSBot account so I may grant him a trial? Sharing OSBot accounts is against the rules, so I don’t want you to get in trouble <3 

v1.9:

• Fixed a bug that stopped the script if you ran out of a non-required item
  • Fixed a bug would not teleport out of the wilderness
  • Fixed a bug that would not open the bank if needed when purchasing items from GE
  • Fixed a bug that threw a NPE when world hopping
  • Fixed the size of the GE's area
  • Removed Favor checks from Bank data
  • Minor fixes
Edited by ProjectPact

This is a warning to anyone looking into using this script do not even bother chins you will be banned,  even with timely breaks game play on an account i have 82 days this 100% got me the ban its very bot like the clicks. Not even close to human like. yes hunter is a highly banned skilled.  

Take it at your on risk but a high risk :D

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, kingpin098 said:

This is a warning to anyone looking into using this script do not even bother chins you will be banned,  even with timely breaks game play on an account i have 82 days this 100% got me the ban its very bot like the clicks. Not even close to human like. yes hunter is a highly banned skilled.  

Take it at your on risk but a high risk :D

My account is still alive, even after over 1,000 days since creation. :D

Just a warning to everyone: It is all end-user related. If you want to not get banned, don't bot. If you want to mitigate your risks at getting banned, don't get profiled. Getting profiled is extremely easy with hunting because it is watched so closely. The best way to not get profiled is to CONSTANTLY MIX UP WHAT YOU ARE DOING. I can't stress this enough. I bot for a very short time, then do something completely un related to hunter. Sometimes I even do stuff by hand (for example, if I am hunting black chins, I will take a break for a bit and go manually sell my chins at the GE). Do anything you can to not get profiled. The longer you play, or do one task, the easier it is to profile your account. 

Edited by ProjectPact

ngl anytime I use this I get banned all I plan to do is use it till box traps as I have another client that 3 ticks chins... I have 3 accounts w/ 99 hunter and one of them is 20m+ xp, I run the sh out those accounts, 3 ticking making 1m an hour....

I dont believe you are correct when you say its not the script. script used to be good back in day, I switch what im doing when using the script constantly, tested it by manually playing 3 separate accounts and this being the only script I used. never fails to get a ban before I could even get 53 hunt, plz update or something fam

guess ill be doing it manually till box traps

hope this review helps some y'all out