PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

3 hours ago, Yeeeaahhh said:

Excellent script, purchased myself and have used on numerous accounts 1-90+ undetected.

Script does face problems with black chinchompas, banking amount and gets confused & prefers to walk rather than tele. 

Ultimately every other function on this script is perfect.

Hey there! Thanks for your feedback <3 

Do you think you could join my Discord and let me know more about your black chin issue? I'd love to get it fixed for you!

v1.6:

• Fixed a bug that did not recognize you were out of traps when banking
  • Fixed a bug that did not teleport to Edgeville if your player died in wilderness
  • Fixed a bug that did not open the Inventory tab before trap placement
  • Fixed a bug with some items not buying instantly via the GE during Progressive
  • Minor fixes

42 minutes ago, garyrussick525 said:

this script keeps killing itself, has trouble finding items in the bank and shuts off. also keeps buying traps because it cant locate them in the bank

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I have pushed a fix for this over 17 hours ago. Unfortunately, we have to wait for OSBot staff to release the update.

o1Xn78K.png

23 hours ago, ProjectPact said:

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I have pushed a fix for this over 17 hours ago. Unfortunately, we have to wait for OSBot staff to release the update.

o1Xn78K.png

thanks for the update, was able to get around it by manually buying and putting things in my inventory then turning the GE buying off. After that it worked great, only other stick point was leaving the falconry area. The bot gets confused and doesnt return the falcon.