PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

1 hour ago, chidaruma said:

Having issues w/ bird snares after the update. Doing Copper Longtails and now when a bird gets caught its not checking it for the exp drop. So I decided to see if I just needed to empty the trap myself, so I did so, and it then goes to spam click to put down all the traps in my inventory. If a bird doesn't get caught and the trap then goes on the floor, it also sometimes lets the trap disappear.

aAlGgCH.png

I pushed the fix, but in the meantime if you enable invoking + tick manipulation, it will work <3 

15 minutes ago, ProjectPact said:

I pushed the fix, but in the meantime if you enable invoking + tick manipulation, it will work <3 

I just gave it a shot after seeing your message and it's still giving me issues- what will happen is a bird will walk on the trap and begin the animation of falling into and getting caught, but before it actually gets into the state of being caught, I can see the GUI shows the next action as "Dismantle Trap" and it actually dismantles the trap BEFORE the bird is in a state where it can give you exp, so the bird ends up flying away. I enabled invoking+tick manip in the settings before starting the script

46 minutes ago, chidaruma said:

I just gave it a shot after seeing your message and it's still giving me issues- what will happen is a bird will walk on the trap and begin the animation of falling into and getting caught, but before it actually gets into the state of being caught, I can see the GUI shows the next action as "Dismantle Trap" and it actually dismantles the trap BEFORE the bird is in a state where it can give you exp, so the bird ends up flying away. I enabled invoking+tick manip in the settings before starting the script

Can you join Discord and screenshare with me?

3 minutes ago, testerwester123 said:

What is the invoke option in the settings?

The new invoke option in settings only works for injection clients. 

Invoking is when you are using the menu, without actually displaying the menu. 

So you're not using your mouse to interact with the menu.

1 hour ago, ketakarel said:

Started doing black chins today. Noticed a few flaws with it.

- Scrolls thrue worlds instead of istant logging out when a pker is in range making the bot die almost 100% of the time.

- Randomly runs back to edge instead of using the charged glory which it is wearing.

1. The scrolling is the world hopper trying to find the world to hop to. Instantly logging out isn't possible because you would just relog into the same world again. You have to be logged in to switch worlds. Maybe @Patrick knows a good solution for this. I've seen the bot scroll for a long time before too while trying to hop. Maybe we can have an invoking version of it?

2. Randomly running back to Edge happens in a few different scenarios. 

a. If your player gets teleblocked, it can't teleport

b. If your player fails to rub the jewelry to teleport out

c. If you don't have enough charges left/don't have a teleport method available

Also, you are black chin hunting. The risk of getting pk'ed is high. The bot can't prevent you from getting 1-banged. My recommendation is gearing your bots up with something to defend themselves with. If this doesn't interest you, you can just catch red chins. 

Edited by ProjectPact

45 minutes ago, ProjectPact said:

1. The scrolling is the world hopper trying to find the world to hop to. Instantly logging out isn't possible because you would just relog into the same world again. You have to be logged in to switch worlds. Maybe @Patrick knows a good solution for this. I've seen the bot scroll for a long time before too while trying to hop. Maybe we can have an invoking version of it?

Also, you are black chin hunting. The risk of getting pk'ed is high. The bot can't prevent you from getting 1-banged. My recommendation is gearing your bots up with something to defend themselves with. If this doesn't interest you, you can just catch red chins. 

By all means I know the bot is gonne die alot. It's just indeed the long scrolling that seems to be the problem. 

3 hours ago, GlassNhearts said:

***** RED CHINDS n more NEEDS A HOT FIX****** 

When using script for red chins and varrock musuem after 2.75 osbot, the keyboard isnt working obviously after unchecking the keyboard inorder to do so! got an instant Ban  yesterday after using for past months with over 50m hunter xp and pet

How would tht cause you to get an instant ban?

• Like 1
  • Heart 1

7 hours ago, GlassNhearts said:

***** RED CHINDS n more NEEDS A HOT FIX****** 

When using script for red chins and varrock musuem after 2.75 osbot, the keyboard isnt working obviously after unchecking the keyboard inorder to do so! got an instant Ban  yesterday after using for past months with over 50m hunter xp and pet

The keyboard not working isn't going to get you banned. However, I did find the issue and fixed it. The hotfix should be out soon.

• Heart 1

thank you !!! and im aware that didnt get me band ! but it played a role in it fs , i have had no problem the last 2 months n have got over 100m xp on multiple accounts, and i always move the camera manually, and even send auto messages to my clan mems ! without being able to do that , the script looks like a real bot l0l ... this way of botting has worked so much for me , also is a serious issue that needed some work! thank you for the quick response !!! will be waiting for hot fix ! All love <3

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, GlassNhearts said:

thank you !!! and im aware that didnt get me band ! but it played a role in it fs , i have had no problem the last 2 months n have got over 100m xp on multiple accounts, and i always move the camera manually, and even send auto messages to my clan mems ! without being able to do that , the script looks like a real bot l0l ... this way of botting has worked so much for me , also is a serious issue that needed some work! thank you for the quick response !!! will be waiting for hot fix ! All love <3

I've also got some other goodies up my sleeve as well for the next update 😉

18 hours ago, ProjectPact said:

Think you should look into the teleporting some more. It's walking back like 7 out of 10 times even without being tbed and wearing a charged glory. Makes the bot look broken and most likely gonne get you banned faster. 

Loving the money from the black chins but I think it needs a bit more love.