PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

1 hour ago, testerwester123 said:

Not seeing options for either black salamanders or chins, even though it says they were readded. Otherwise this script is flawless.

I am revamping one thing! I was about to push today, but fixing one last thing. I was waiting on the new client and Pat pushed it so I’m trying to get the new update out ASAP

• Heart 1

Would you make an exception? You can see my osbot account on here is like 7 years old and I have purchased multiple scripts from developers. I'm interested in purchasing this genuinely, but I don't make purchases unless I know what I'm getting ya know? Go to the car dealership you test drive your car before choosing. Sorry that people have abused the system, but please take this into consideration. I've been here for years and I buy scripts which I can also verify if you'd like.

1 hour ago, ProjectPact said:

Main post says I don’t do trials :( 

54 minutes ago, testerwester123 said:

@ProjectPact Is salamander update close?

Yes! It is close :) I just left on a trip for the weekend but will continue working on it Monday to try to release next week.

1 hour ago, sparcmacsbrother said:

Would you make an exception? You can see my osbot account on here is like 7 years old and I have purchased multiple scripts from developers. I'm interested in purchasing this genuinely, but I don't make purchases unless I know what I'm getting ya know? Go to the car dealership you test drive your car before choosing. Sorry that people have abused the system, but please take this into consideration. I've been here for years and I buy scripts which I can also verify if you'd like.

Can you pm me

• Like 1

• ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - AIO Hunter