PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, Briansama said:

1 day ban using this, just a fair warning to all. Had breaks setup every 35-51 minutes and lasting 15-45 minutes at a time. Used for a single day from 38-60ish Hunter and got the banhammer. 

I'm sorry for your loss. It is hard to say exactly what a ban is from. It could be from so many things, so don't be so quick to point fingers at a script. :) 

23 hours ago, ProjectPact said:

I'm sorry for your loss. It is hard to say exactly what a ban is from. It could be from so many things, so don't be so quick to point fingers at a script. :) 

Which is why I gave my break timings and as much info as possible so people can judge for themselves if my precautions were sufficient enough.  Personally I think they are cracking down hard on any bot that make money, I botted agility hardcore year and a half ago and never had an issue.

In the end, though, who knows. 

Edited by Briansama

This script used to be good, now it just gives me anxiety. Literally every time I die at black chins it starts stroking out. It has such a hard time pathing. It get attacked by a green drag then gets stuck trying to tele back to edge.  It'll get stuck in teleport loops when attacked by ents. I hope this get fixed.... It's an expensive bot, it should be able to handle something as easy as rebanking and getting back to the hunting spot, not taking hours to do so.

6 hours ago, RSProfitsIRL said:

This script used to be good, now it just gives me anxiety. Literally every time I die at black chins it starts stroking out. It has such a hard time pathing. It get attacked by a green drag then gets stuck trying to tele back to edge.  It'll get stuck in teleport loops when attacked by ents. I hope this get fixed.... It's an expensive bot, it should be able to handle something as easy as rebanking and getting back to the hunting spot, not taking hours to do so.

Please make sure you are using the new Dev build client. It has fixes for a few NPE’s

• ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - AIO Hunter