PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

14 minutes ago, Randal91 said:

how do I do this, sorry? 

And It was probably about 3 hours a day plus breaks. Not sure how long I was stuck at fancy dress shop...Left it for about 45 mins at start of quest and found it repeatedly initiating dialogue with fancy dress shop owner. I don't think it was actually up to that step in the quest so the appropriate dialogue option wasn't available for it to select.

But yeah I understand these things  can happen when you bot. Will my chances of a ban be increased now ?

SENDING REPORT LOG: 1. Go to your OSBot folder on your computer. (Usually found in your "Users" directory) 2. Go to the "Data" folder. 3. Click on the "projectpact" folder. 4. Next go to the "logs" folder. 5. Finally, private message me the most RECENT log you have ran. If you need help determining which one is the newest, you can sort the files in order from date created, and that should give you the most recent one. - ProjectPact

On 11/26/2018 at 3:26 AM, Randal91 said:

And It was probably about 3 hours a day plus breaks. Not sure how long I was stuck at fancy dress shop...Left it for about 45 mins at start of quest and found it repeatedly initiating dialogue with fancy dress shop owner. I don't think it was actually up to that step in the quest so the appropriate dialogue option wasn't available for it to select.

You likely didn't have enough inventory room for the completed eagle outfit. 

1 hour ago, silentra1n said:

Excuse my lack of knowledge, but even changing the reaction speed to the quickest would do nothing? If one used it in mirror, would it just miss a lot of clicks and just result in low xp/hr? 

There is still a delay since the client is not injected, and the smoothness is incomparable. But yes, you are right. Lots of misclicks, unwanted movements, and trouble 

Hey!

So I noticed a couple of other people have said that there are issues with the eagles peak quest. I've filed a report on the website a couple of days back about it! But in summary, the bot goes into the cave, picks up feathers, tries talking to Nick (who's near the eagle) fails to finish the dialogue properly (I didn't notice any issues come up in the log) and then goes to Varrock and goes into a loop trying to get the bird costumes.

I've had this happen recently (less than a week ago) on an account but luckily was there to correct the error after noticing it loop. Doing that part manually and then going back to the cave, the bot finishes the rest of the quest with no issues :)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Protoprize said:

Hey!

So I noticed a couple of other people have said that there are issues with the eagles peak quest. I've filed a report on the website a couple of days back about it! But in summary, the bot goes into the cave, picks up feathers, tries talking to Nick (who's near the eagle) fails to finish the dialogue properly (I didn't notice any issues come up in the log) and then goes to Varrock and goes into a loop trying to get the bird costumes.

I've had this happen recently (less than a week ago) on an account but luckily was there to correct the error after noticing it loop. Doing that part manually and then going back to the cave, the bot finishes the rest of the quest with no issues :)

Issue is being looked at. I need an account to test it on, or if you can get me a video of where exactly it is messing up, that would help me 1000000x <3

1 hour ago, ProjectPact said:

Issue is being looked at. I need an account to test it on, or if you can get me a video of where exactly it is messing up, that would help me 1000000x <3

I've currently paused my bot farm due to university and only run two accounts ? but the next time I create a new account I'll record the client and logger when it does the quest :)

In the mean time, if anyone is able to do it sooner, I'm guessing that would really be helpful!

Just now, Protoprize said:

I've currently paused my bot farm due to university and only run two accounts ? but the next time I create a new account I'll record the client and logger when it does the quest :)

In the mean time, if anyone is able to do it sooner, I'm guessing that would really be helpful!

Try recording the screen + the logger at the same time so we can see the bot in action, alongside the logger <3 

Just finished Eagles Peak. Worked fine without getting stuck.

Only having problems with getting to spotted kebbits -> log:

[DEBUG][Bot #1][11/29 08:54:04 AM]: [auX.D] Walking to Spotted kebbits
[DEBUG][Bot #1][11/29 08:54:04 AM]: [auX.D] Region scanned in 41ms
[DEBUG][Bot #1][11/29 08:54:04 AM]: [auX.D] evt != null...
[DEBUG][Bot #1][11/29 08:54:04 AM]: [auX.D] OSBot's walker is having a hard time calculating the route...
[INFO][Bot #1][11/29 08:54:05 AM]: WebWalkingEvent; No route found! Destinations = [[x=2376, y=3606, z=0]];

Tried walking outside of the Falconry area, but still couldn´t find a route.

Ended up going inside the area myself and started the bot, then it worked!

Edited by leixner

6 hours ago, leixner said:

Just finished Eagles Peak. Worked fine without getting stuck.

Only having problems with getting to spotted kebbits -> log:

[DEBUG][Bot #1][11/29 08:54:04 AM]: [auX.D] Region scanned in 41ms
[DEBUG][Bot #1][11/29 08:54:04 AM]: [auX.D] evt != null...
[DEBUG][Bot #1][11/29 08:54:04 AM]: [auX.D] OSBot's walker is having a hard time calculating the route...
[INFO][Bot #1][11/29 08:54:05 AM]: WebWalkingEvent; No route found! Destinations = [[x=2376, y=3606, z=0]];

Tried walking outside of the Falconry area, but still couldn´t find a route.

Ended up going inside the area myself and started the bot, then it worked!

The links are not fixed for that region yet. Only the devs can fix this. I notified Zach about it and he said he will take a look when he can! <3 

Just purchased the script, looking forward to testing it out. Will post updates

-EDIT-
So ran for just over an hour, despite having quite a low powered pc the bot ran really smooth and I felt confident leaving it unattended. Ran progression from level 9 hunter ( after Museum mini game ) and with the Grand Exchange option enabled the bot purchased supplies with no problems and got to hunting straight away, even moved onto the next spot with ease. Looking forward to using this bot more, love the amount of options that are available.

Will be sure to post more updates along the way, Really happy with my first bot used here on OSbot

Edited by Pleasedontban
  • Like 1

• ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - AIO Hunter