PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

42 minutes ago, ProjectPact said:

were you on mirror mode?

I was, but now I switched to stealth injection and I set it at copper longtails again and I'm getting 2.2k xp/hr atm??????

How am I supposed to set this bot up to efficiently train? I'm at 18 hunter now after a total of ~3-4 hours from 9 ?

37 minutes ago, Xanthippie said:

I was, but now I switched to stealth injection and I set it at copper longtails again and I'm getting 2.2k xp/hr atm??????

How am I supposed to set this bot up to efficiently train? I'm at 18 hunter now after a total of ~3-4 hours from 9 ?

Hunter is all RNG. There  is nothing to do to make it go faster. It is painful until level 43, then it is actually pretty quick!

7 minutes ago, ProjectPact said:

Hunter is all RNG. There  is nothing to do to make it go faster. It is painful until level 43, then it is actually pretty quick!

Awesome! Good to know, I haven't used a hunter script since pre-osrs lol 

Is it better for me to leave it on progressive mode or should I stay at copper longtails till I can do chins? Not sure what the best method to level with this script is

Edit: I moved to the Tropical Birds and now I'm averaging around 10-15k xp/hr lol

Edited by Xanthippie

6 minutes ago, Xanthippie said:

Awesome! Good to know, I haven't used a hunter script since pre-osrs lol 

Is it better for me to leave it on progressive mode or should I stay at copper longtails till I can do chins? Not sure what the best method to level with this script is

Edit: I moved to the Tropical Birds and now I'm averaging around 10-15k xp/hr lol

Progressive will do everything for you so it is super simple, just make sure you have everything you need for it so it works correctly! A picture of everything can be found when you select progressive mode :)

13 minutes ago, ProjectPact said:

Progressive will do everything for you so it is super simple, just make sure you have everything you need for it so it works correctly! A picture of everything can be found when you select progressive mode :)

Does Progressive mode only do the level 1 bird till it can do chinchompas/eagle's quest? 

• ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - AIO Hunter