PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

6 hours ago, 1prayer said:

I quess thats a no trial for me xD tempted to buy it if its good

This script is 100% worth getting, there is a high ban rate for hunter but this scipt is by far the best one I've ever used. Its very complex and if used correctly can reap some great returns. I've personally owned the script for months and it has gotten me many hunter levels and gp!

• Like 1

On 4/9/2018 at 7:08 PM, ProjectPact said:

A fix has been pushed! We are waiting for the developers to push it. It should be done soon hopefully! <3

i  noticed that i been banned once on my iron man and that if after id id it again after a few weeks i got banned again. it needs more of a fruity nmz anti ban system.

39 minutes ago, firstmate said:

i  noticed that i been banned once on my iron man and that if after id id it again after a few weeks i got banned again. it needs more of a fruity nmz anti ban system.

You have to ask yourself this, which script has more processes needing to be handled at once. NMZ is an AFK script. There is no antiban about it. I’ve got multiple accounts over 90 with no problem. It’s not what you bot, it’s how you bot.

31 minutes ago, ProjectPact said:

You have to ask yourself this, which script has more processes needing to be handled at once. NMZ is an AFK script. There is no antiban about it. I’ve got multiple accounts over 90 with no problem. It’s not what you bot, it’s how you bot.

Actually no. I can bot 14 hours in a day with an NMZ script. Why? because it makes it very realistic to how a real person would actually act. Dds pokes are random, eating random, clicking other tabs, etc. With this bot i can do 3-4 hours and then log in the next day to see a ban. 

14 minutes ago, firstmate said:

Actually no. I can bot 14 hours in a day with an NMZ script. Why? because it makes it very realistic to how a real person would actually act. Dds pokes are random, eating random, clicking other tabs, etc. With this bot i can do 3-4 hours and then log in the next day to see a ban. 

Whatever you say botting Lord. If you can't understand that you are doing an AFK script, then idk what to tell you.

• Like 1

On 4/10/2018 at 7:04 PM, firstmate said:

Bot smart not hard. i can easily bot this amazing hunter script for 4 hours throughout the day and not get banned. i use this everyday and take breaks every 45 minutes - 75 minutes. i am sure you abused botting entirely and should not single out this script.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jujufu12 said:

Bot smart not hard. i can easily bot this amazing hunter script for 4 hours throughout the day and not get banned. i use this everyday and take breaks every 45 minutes - 75 minutes. i am sure you abused botting entirely and should not single out this script.

so u bot 4 hour intervals using 45-75 min breaks?

• ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - AIO Hunter