PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

@Project been testing progressive mode heres what happened so far

1.) after completing varrock museum quest sometimes it will just stand their, state said AUX and to fix i have to restart script

2.) sometimes after completing the varrock quest it runs to a random bank ( not the nearest ) withdraw the needed supplies and walk to castle wars instead of teleporting

these issues dont always happen but they do..

as far as leveling its pretty flawless takes 12 hours to reach lvl 63, then im hit with bans . it looks like a well made script but idk why i cant turn a profit

2 minutes ago, trapmanjay said:

@Project been testing progressive mode heres what happened so far

1.) after completing varrock museum quest sometimes it will just stand their, state said AUX and to fix i have to restart script

2.) sometimes after completing the varrock quest it runs to a random bank ( not the nearest ) withdraw the needed supplies and walk to castle wars instead of teleporting

these issues dont always happen but they do..

as far as leveling its pretty flawless takes 12 hours to reach lvl 63, then im hit with bans . it looks like a well made script but idk why i cant turn a profit

Make sure you have the correct settings. The bot MUST go to the GE after doing Varrock museum. If you try to do Varrock museum without enabling GE, then it will just stand there.

As far as walking to a random bank, it is most likely due to the problem I mentioned above. 

4 hours ago, hybes said:

Bought the script yesterday, i start it on fresh accounts at the grand exchange, it buys all the items but then either just sits there doing nothing, or teleports to castlewars and stands still (with progressive leveling)

The state gets stuck on progression Task

Make sure you have the items in your inventory 

2 hours ago, Project said:

Make sure you have the items in your inventory 

I'm using the grand exchange mode, so the bots buying them not me.  It seems to bank them so it can unnote then instantly closes the bank and just stand there like i described.  I can sort it by manually teleporting to castlewars and opening the bank then starting script again but a llittle annoying for lots of accounts

Edit: Found a fix actually, if you tick the set up inventory box it works

Edited by hybes

35 minutes ago, Molde said:

Extremely high banrate on either hunter in general or on this script..

I posted a link on the first page of the thread. It is a guide on how to prevent bans. You’re doing something wrong because myself, along with many others can successfully bot hunter without a ban.

• ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - AIO Hunter