PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

4 hours ago, utelover said:

Are you thinking of adding Puro Puro ? That would be nice

Also with the one tick method catching chins, currently the bot makes it so you right click walk here under trap to catch/dismantle. Maybe adding it randomly and more frequently just catching/dismantling next to the trap then walking over the same way it is in the other option would help with anti-ban a lot. And why not chuck in clicking next to the trap(same tile) to walk under as well. 

The bot currently does randomize how it interacts with the tile, however the boxtrap, when laid out, covers about 90% of the entire tile, so if you think about the randomness of being able to get the EXACT edge is pretty small. Even for humans to do it is a challenge. Could cause a lot of misclicks if I tampered with it anymore than I have. But I promise, it is randomized! 

Also, I don't see PuroPuro in the near future for the script, I'm sorry! :( However, that doesn't mean I won't tackle it later on down the road. I'm just not sure.

7 hours ago, ProjectPact said:

The bot currently does randomize how it interacts with the tile, however the boxtrap, when laid out, covers about 90% of the entire tile, so if you think about the randomness of being able to get the EXACT edge is pretty small. Even for humans to do it is a challenge. Could cause a lot of misclicks if I tampered with it anymore than I have. But I promise, it is randomized! 

Also, I don't see PuroPuro in the near future for the script, I'm sorry! :( However, that doesn't mean I won't tackle it later on down the road. I'm just not sure.

Currently the bot 95% of the time will right click walk under box trap, could you randomise it more to loot next to the box trap ?

2 minutes ago, utelover said:

Currently the bot 95% of the time will right click walk under box trap, could you randomise it more to loot next to the box trap ?

Yes but like I said said, it will misclick A LOT and isn't worth it. Trust me, right clicking won't flag your account lol. That's how I do it by hand.

3 hours ago, Foxda said:

Hunting red salamanders is not that great. It leaves quite a few net traps that have salamanders caught alone until the trap breaks. Also sometimes the script gets me to run all the way around to the chaos altar...?

I have no control over misclicks, that is OSBot's mouse handler :(

As far as salamanders not being efficient, I will take a look at them :)

• Like 1

Pushed 6.5 patch updates! I will notify everyone when it is released. If you aren't already signed up, join my Discord channel for news and information! Link in on the first page of the thread!

————————————

Hunter Updates:

————————————

• Fixed an OutOfBoundsException when hunting
  • Fixed up some falconry stuff 
  • Added new checks to opening bank
  • Reduced some CPU consumption 

5 minutes ago, dustin22333 said:

i didn't really get to test this script but for a short time not even 20 hunter cause i checked this to late. is there anyone i could get one more trial ill be sure to check all day and tom lol

Join my discord channel and remind me please when you see this! Link is on the front of the thread :)

• Mio changed the title to Project's AIO Hunter
  • ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - AIO Hunter