PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

4 hours ago, gridlok said:

im loving the script so far but after 1 hour and 20 mins of botting red chins it got stuck trying to scan traps but there were none placed http://imgur.com/a/NaN7C

not that i want to bot red chins for more than 2 hours at a time anyway but still ^.^

Could you send me the log of that run? 

1. Go to your OSBot folder on your computer. 2. Go to the "Data" folder. 3. Click on "projectpact" folder. 4. Next go to the "logs" folder. 5. Finally, send me the most RECENT log you have ran. If you need help determining which one is the newest, you can sort the files in order from date created, and that should help you figure out which one that bug happened in.

From the looks of it however, your client might have been messing up. Try deleting your OSBot folder, then reinstalling it. If you join the discord chat, you will see other users posting 14-18hr+ reports with 0 problems.

Thanks!

1 hour ago, polarrbearr said:

What about when hunting chins there's an option if chin is outside 'x' radius it shoots and kills the chin? I think that might speed things up a little.

I'll add this to my list. Don't know when I will add it, but I plan on it. Gotta get some school work done this week :D

• Mio changed the title to Project's AIO Hunter
  • ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - AIO Hunter