PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

14 minutes ago, Fauso said:

but can it go 1-9 VARROCK MUSEUM, 9-19 CRIMSON, 19-53 TROPICAL, and then go to ZEAH to hunt grey chins?, i cant see when  can i sellect progression, and to make it run to zeah.

i can't find a function to set up trap locations by myself. because i like to hunt grey chins in ZEAH

There is not option to pick your own places to setup traps. You can do preset patterns, or random patterns. Only options.

as far as progressive, yes you can go 1-9 at museum, then tell it to go to GE Andy buy supplies then it will go to crimson

1 minute ago, ProjectPact said:

There is not option to pick your own places to setup traps. You can do preset patterns, or random patterns. Only options.

as far as progressive, yes you can go 1-9 at museum, then tell it to go to GE Andy buy supplies then it will go to crimson

you did not answer the main question, will it hunt GREY CHINS at ZEAH?

6.2 has been pushed!

• Added new checks for equipment 
  • Rewrote parts of pickup task
  • Rewrote dueling ring teleport task
  • Rewrote glory teleport task
  • Rewrote games neckless teleport task
  • Fixed black chins not taking out full inventory of box traps when banking
  • Fixed traps not relocating when scanning spots
  • Rewrote my sleep handler for the trapping system
  • Fixed a bug where your player would not withdraw more traps during progression
  • Fixed a bug that would keep trying to walk over a non-walkable tile when relocating traps
  • Removed a small mouse spasm before setting up a trap
  • Fixed the loading bar size
  • Fixed a world hopping bug
  • Added a safety feature for whenever you are going to get more traps, and have chins in your inventory, to go ahead and deposit all of them.
  • Added food support! Now the script will recognize the food you start the script with, and the amount of it, and if you ever go to the bank, it will restock. (Only if you go to the bank for a reason (to deposit chins, or to get more traps), not if you run out of food) 

Amazing news for black chin hunters... the script now supports FOOD! All you do is start the script up like normal, however just have food in your inventory and the script will automatically detect the type of food you are eating and the amount of food you have in your inventory. Then whenever you go to the bank to get more traps, you will also get a food restock of the food you started the script with, and the same amount of food you started with.

Also, for everyone requesting a trial, I will be doing them as soon as the newest version of the script is pushed :)

Also

11 hours ago, ProjectPact said:

Amazing news for black chin hunters... the script now supports FOOD! All you do is start the script up like normal, however just have food in your inventory and the script will automatically detect the type of food you are eating and the amount of food you have in your inventory. Then whenever you go to the bank to get more traps, you will also get a food restock of the food you started the script with, and the same amount of food you started with.

Also, for everyone requesting a trial, I will be doing them as soon as the newest version of the script is pushed :)

Also

sounds perfect , can i have a 24h trail to try the hunter script <3

• Mio changed the title to Project's AIO Hunter
  • ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - AIO Hunter