PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

6 hours ago, Jerry768 said:

This script is really good only thing it was bad at was doing salamanders. for some reason it drops salamanders really slow.

Depending on how fast the client can render the drop determine how fast it will continue dropping.

3 hours ago, DragonbornX said:

How exactly does mule trading work?

Basically, you have a mule account, and you enter the username on the script when it starts up. Then let you bot hunt chins for a bit, and when he has over 30, just log in, or walk to, your bot and he will automatically trade you all his chins. Super simple, fast, and efficient. 

33 minutes ago, tiptopshape said:

Thanks for the trial! working great.

At the black salamander north east trap catches a salamander the bot doesnt collect it. just leaves it until trap times out and rope and net are on the floor. Am I doing something wrong?

Will look into this and see if I can find what you are saying. I was doing salamanders yesterday and didn't have any problems, so let me test at black ones.

For everyone else, all the spots are full right now for trials, but some will open up tomorrow and I will add you in the order of request! <3

• Mio changed the title to Project's AIO Hunter
  • ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - AIO Hunter