PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

1 hour ago, Mencista said:

I decided to buy script anyways, didn't wanna wait too long for a trial now im getting this error : 

2df80285a5.png

1 hour ago, zyzzbra said:

depends, for me it is a bit laggy and quite bot like...especially lizard catching has been bad since months 

54 minutes ago, goldfarm 247 said:

ok, thx for you info

Seems like all of your problems are coming from GC. If you're computer cannot handle a lot of checks, or refreshing, and you don't want to go into low cpu mode, you need to increase the amount of memory for the application. OR, if your client hasn't been restarted in a while and you keep starting and stopping scripts, you can run into and over load error. Super simple fix though! It will remove all lag and you won't get GC over loads anymore. Either close and restart your client regularly, or to give it more memory so the error won't happen again, open up the OSBot client using terminal or Command prompt. It requires you to have Java JDK 8+ to do so. It's free and can be found on Oracle's website for java downloads! Use this code to do so:

java -jar [DRAG AND DROP OSBOT CLIENT HERE] -mem 1050

EDIT: I am looking into the situation right now to see if I can reduce the GC error. Just increase memory right now to get around it and you'll be fine.

31 minutes ago, suplex36 said:

the script does falconry with almost zero lagg but as soon as i bot salamanders or chins my frames drop so hard to the point where it collects less than 60 chins per hour?

even with low cpu mode on

Try bumping up your mem on the client, will work SO much better :D 

If you need help, let me know! It's super simple!

• Mio changed the title to Project's AIO Hunter
  • ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - AIO Hunter