PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

Like NayBely said, i'd like to give this a try when the update comes out, i'll probably buy it anyway, can you pm me when the update comes? Or give a guesstimate on when i should come back to check the thread? :P

also what do you mean on OP about leaving 3 spots open?

The update should hopefully be out this weekend! I've added so many new features! I'm super excited for the release. I'll probably be dropping some clues on the next update on the thread. You can follow the thread to make sure you're up to date with all the news!

Also, the rule about leaving three slots open is to ensure that you will never get stuck. Such as if you try starting the bot with no room in inventory when you need to be picking up more than one item. It's just a safety feature. But you don't have to worry about losing traps, this script will collect all your traps before logging out! <3

Edited by ProjectPact

Hello, I purchased this like a month ago, i logged in now and now it says i have to buy it again.

Hey buddy! I'm sorry to hear the script is saying you have to buy it again. That is a problem with OSBOT, not the script. Contact Maldesto and let him know about the situation and he should be able to take care of it for you!

Thanks for your support,

ProjectPact

c445f8e525.jpg id say a little under 20 hours from 9-63, and was doing kebbit just then was alright but not that good at clicking the moving kebbits, if it was could probably hit 40k/hr average. but other than that probably best osrs hunter bot ive seen

Yea, OSBot's clicking method isn't the best thing :( but I'll see if I can write something else to do it better!

I'm glad you like the script! :D

Can i have a trial?

Done! :) Make sure to like the original post!