PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

On 2017. 08. 11. at 8:27 PM, ProjectPact said:

Pushed 6.5 patch updates! I will notify everyone when it is released. If you aren't already signed up, join my Discord channel for news and information! Link in on the first page of the thread!

————————————

Hunter Updates:

————————————

• Fixed an OutOfBoundsException when hunting
  • Fixed up some falconry stuff 
  • Added new checks to opening bank
  • Reduced some CPU consumption 

I tried the new version during the weekend. Everything works properly and almost all the bugs i had before are disappeared, however I still experience one problem about 50% of the time when the bots reach lvl 63 in progression mode. Some of them banks properly in barb assault and goes to chins as supposed to, but others just go to barb assault and keep teleporting between castle wars and barb assault until the games necklace/duel ring depletes and gets stuck. Can you please take a look?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ggecco said:

I tried the new version during the weekend. Everything works properly and almost all the bugs i had before are disappeared, however I still experience one problem about 50% of the time when the bots reach lvl 63 in progression mode. Some of them banks properly in barb assault and goes to chins as supposed to, but others just go to barb assault and keep teleporting between castle wars and barb assault until the games necklace/duel ring depletes and gets stuck. Can you please take a look?

Will do! I have some more hotfixes coming out! 

————————————

Hunter Updates:

————————————

• Fixed a bug that would try to trigger InventorySetupTask randomly
  • Rewrote some checks for inventory
  • Completely rewrote salamander logic
  • Fixed TooFarFromTrapTask not being able to find a route back
  • Added new checks to withdrawing items from bank

Version 6.6 has been pushed!

—————————————————————

Hunter Updates v6.6:

—————————————————————

• Fixed a dying handler
  • Fixed the level up bug
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, ProjectPact said:

Version 6.6 has been pushed!

—————————————————————

Hunter Updates v6.6:

—————————————————————

• Fixed a dying handler
  • Fixed the level up bug

Can i select my own hunting spot in your progressive mode? and does it support teleports / charter ships or other fast-traveling methods, or only walking?

3 hours ago, guywithlsd said:

Can i select my own hunting spot in your progressive mode? and does it support teleports / charter ships or other fast-traveling methods, or only walking?

You cannot select your own spots at this moment, but I might look into adding it in the future. As far as teleports, it supports ring of dueling, glory, varrock tab, falador tabs, as well as varrock and falador normal teleports. I am adding other methods as well, such as piscatoris and feldip hills teleports very soon! Maybe even this afternoon if I have time!

1 minute ago, ProjectPact said:

You cannot select your own spots at this moment, but I might look into adding it in the future. As far as teleports, it supports ring of dueling, glory, varrock tab, falador tabs, as well as varrock and falador normal teleports. I am adding other methods as well, such as piscatoris and feldip hills teleports very soon! Maybe even this afternoon if I have time!

what about black chins in wildy, does it works good there? Would it work with breaks? like, do not try to go to break while getting attacked by black unicorn after geting out of corp cave or in similar situations?

47 minutes ago, Foxda said:

Love the updated Sally script and I'm getting great xp rates and not losing any ropes or nets. Small problem is it's clicking the minimap every time after it checks a trap. I think that would be a high chance of ban. IMO. Other than that it is flawless and doing extremely well. Thanks.

I made it use the minimap because if it did that, it would never misclick and walk your player to Lord knows where! Hahahhaa, I can look into tinkering with it some! I'm glad you like the salamander update though! <3

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Foxda said:

Love the updated Sally script and I'm getting great xp rates and not losing any ropes or nets. Small problem is it's clicking the minimap every time after it checks a trap. I think that would be a high chance of ban. IMO. Other than that it is flawless and doing extremely well. Thanks.

Okay! Fixed the salamander problem! Thanks for pointing it out! I accidentally commented something important out. My fault! Sorry! But I pushed a hotfix and will notify everyone via Discord when the developers push it!

dfbdd5a162789c306bb497c92440621a.png

• Like 1