PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

signature.png?player_name=bighead221

you used it a little more than 3 hours if you look at your statistics. Sorry for your ban, but I'm having zero problems. I have two accounts over level 75 right now. Try a new proxy or something! 

Also, this is your very FIRST comment ever on OSBot and you joined like a day ago. Seems kinda sketch if you ask me.

Edited by ProjectPact

Hey man, i've tried this on 4 accounts, got 5 dif proxies to avoid getting banned yet all my accounts were banned.

I understand that this bot is super developed, its really good script, but i will no longer be using it, i'm done with getting banned and losing my money, i guess i wasn't lucky.

I would appreciate a lot if you refounded me with the value of the script, i'm not a rich guy and spent quite a lot of money hopping that this would work.

Thanks anyway, nice work!

Hey man, i've tried this on 4 accounts, got 5 dif proxies to avoid getting banned yet all my accounts were banned.

I understand that this bot is super developed, its really good script, but i will no longer be using it, i'm done with getting banned and losing my money, i guess i wasn't lucky.

I would appreciate a lot if you refounded me with the value of the script, i'm not a rich guy and spent quite a lot of money hopping that this would work.

Thanks anyway, nice work!

Sorry for your loss! There are a lot of things that go into a ban. Client, IP, etc.. so it is hard to pinpoint the exact issue. I did notice however that you aren't a VIP member, which means you don't have access to mirror mode. I have noticed a HUGE decrease in the amount of bans that happen from using mirror mode. If I were you, I would give that a try. If not, I understand the money issue myself having to pay for college, so just ask Maldesto for a refund and he should be able to! Glad you enjoyed the script! Just sorry your acc's were detect.

Howmany Hours did you bot  I always go like 4 a day at max with 20 Min

I bot around like 12 hours a day lol, just take breaks every hour and use mirror mode. it works for me. now the accounts are 84 and 77 hunter, still going strong :). Maybe its because deadman takes a lot of mods attention, but i havent gotten a ban in like a week botting 12 hours a day.

Falconry is fuckt.

Tried running it in mirror mode, kept trying to unequip the falcon or just logging out and stopping script sayin i ran out of coins with 50k in the backpack. 

There is no way to get it to work. tried starting with the bird and w/o the bird. Dosn't reckon i have coins

Edited by wehedo

Falconry is fuckt.

Tried running it in mirror mode, kept trying to unequip the falcon or just logging out and stopping script sayin i ran out of coins with 50k in the backpack. 

There is no way to get it to work. tried starting with the bird and w/o the bird. Dosn't reckon i have coins

I will take a look!

EDIT:  Just as i suspected. Restart your client & runescape client or webpage, and start over. OSBot's mirror mode sometimes doesn't hook everything correctly. Make sure to start the script AFTER you are logged in! Also, talking to NPC's doesn't work on mirror mode, so you will have to get the falcon yourself to begin with.

I've been running falconry perfectly on mirror mode. Will post proggy soon.

EDIT:

AxSmQsc.png?1

Edited by ProjectPact
  • Like 1