RSServerGeeks, you´re pathetic

Reflected

Kid, you contacted me about signature asking how long making one takes. I told you it takes approximately 1-2 hours. Then you explained the details what you´re looking for. We did not discuss about the price, we did not agree to do business, I did not agree to take in your order.

after 2 hours you being quiet you suddenly pop up coming asking about the signature.  I told you that I´m setting up my new laptop and going to bed after that. 

I also told you that I can finish the signature tomorrow morning. Then you started flaming me and bitching how urgent your need is, where I responded that I can do the signature for you before I go to bed.

Even after that you decided yo screw me over and post shit here on forums.  Only thing about the statement I gave was "Do you really think, that you get high quality service in less than 1-2 hours?" (the order was 3D typography signature, with animated main text, with animated subtexts.  (now my fellow artists, you know exactly how long it takes.)

Next time agree with the artist that he actually takes in the order. Discuss and come to terms with the price. Pay the Artist. Then expect results.

The way you talk and act is arrogant as hell. We ain´t working for you with your clock. 

second post I need to make about you, seems like the problem is in your side since it´s so hard for you to get the graphics you´re after... just wondering?   http://osbot.org/forum/topic/70440-requesting-a-business-thread-for-my-vpsdedi-shop-spending-40-or-50-bucks/

Now stop talking shit about me, when you have no right to do so. 

Edited by Reflected
  • Like 4

Your the one who said 1-2 hours mate not me, I'm just buying the works brother and honestly its not my fault your a lousy artist I asked you before starting "hey man have time to do some gfx work" your response was "yes". Also this response is rhetorical you don't need to response just deliver your work in a timely manner like you say and problem solved. 

Edited by RServiceGeeks

Ladies put your handbags away and take it to PM/Skype, next one of you to: Post a topic about each other/indirect thread about each other, will receive warning points.

Conduct the rest of the business and don't do it with each other again if you don't get on with one another. If it results in a problem with payment/merchandise feel free to open a dispute, but don't post topics about each other like you are 12 year old girls on FaceBook please.

• Like 5