Most purchased/successful script

Alex Ich

Gonna have to say Khaleesi too. Undoubtedly the most dedicated and experienced scripter and unlike most scripters he actually listens to suggestins AND implements them instead of saying shit like " Ok I'll add it " and it never happens.

Czar is also a new fella with good scripts.

Also, ALWAYS ask for a trial before buying any script. Some scripts are broken and don't get taken down for a while (god knows why). You don't have to worry about that with Khal & Czar though :)

PS, also buy VIP and use the mirror client. It lowers banrates SOOO much, botting without it is almost idiotic these days. Let me know if you have any other questions :D

• Like 2

Gonna have to say Khaleesi too. Undoubtedly the most dedicated and experienced scripter and unlike most scripters he actually listens to suggestins AND implements them instead of saying shit like " Ok I'll add it " and it never happens.

Czar is also a new fella with good scripts.

Also, ALWAYS ask for a trial before buying any script. Some scripts are broken and don't get taken down for a while (god knows why). You don't have to worry about that with Khal & Czar though smile.png

PS, also buy VIP and use the mirror client. It lowers banrates SOOO much, botting without it is almost idiotic these days. Let me know if you have any other questions biggrin.png

Thanks man, I just repurchased vip, it's been over a year haha. I appreciate the advice

1-85+ Agility on 5 accounts with Khals Agility and 1-90+ Mining with Khals motherloade. 

I've purchased at least 10 different premium scripts, but I recently purchased my first script from Khaleesi, 0 bans so far and i'm not even VIP to use the mirror client. 

Czar #1.. always used to get banned.. Got mirror and his script and can bot 10-12 hours/day no breaks.

Going to try out Khal when im done with what czar has to offer tongue.png

Have you guys used an IP on which you've gotten banned before?