the funniest part of this website/community

Shakur

You can definitely be a business man and a lot people are. They are running a full gold selling and buying business which also includes other services at times like middleman, questing,  and power leveling. The big ones have to take on multiple orders at a time and work with their customers and some even buy advertisements for their business.

So, if you think a person can't be a business man just because RS is a game, you completely wrong.

A lot of people can make services professional because they do it in the most efficient way or they have knowledge on how to do it the most efficient way. For example, a fire cape service may seem easy to you, but I highly doubt you have 100+ orders for fire capes and been successful all the time with different types of accounts. Some people do just put professional on their threads or websites to bring in more customers but there really are professionals at this game.

a person who played rs for the last 10 years could have made well over 500,000$ and that could be doubled aswell

if it is doubled than that person made 1million in 10 years off runescape....

and if you make 50k a year you get basically can only save 35k+/- ever so ( old norm )

at just that, would take a average person now and day who get paid "well"

30 years to reach that amount he made in 10 years

Edited by Greengo

l4pzbKC.png

This one used to make 1b/day. Posted proggys every day for 2 months.

not sure what the prices were back 2 years ago but even if you assume it was just .20/m  Still 12k in 2 months.

You think about that. 

I wouldn't say that's more than you'll ever make, unless you just mean through Runescape o.o

I wouldn't say that's more than you'll ever make, unless you just mean through Runescape o.o

The proggies stop @ 2 months but he's been doing that for a while, put that into years.

Like I said not sure what prices were back then but if you say they're are like they are now assuming 2/m 

2k/day = 730k year annually. 

i was just using lowest denominator.

Also someone find the profits from that guy that botted glitched corp abuse. Elysian every day what the fuck.