Windows 10 upgrade

wouldcutar

Install it and put oracle box on if it isn't compatible, they didn't revamp hard on the core, in theory it should still work.

Would Oracle box have a much of an impact on the CPU usage (as mirror client is going crazy with cpu atm). 

Or would it possibly have issues connecting to osrs clients while using oracle box

Hows the CPU on windows10? any different?

Whats it like compared from W7?

Probably god awful with all the additional crapware they loaded like cortana and apps built into the startbar. I wish Microsoft would stop trying to appease hipsters that need fancy gadgets to justify a purchase, the hipsters will just flock to Apple.

• Like 8

Probably god awful with all the additional crapware they loaded like cortana and apps built into the startbar. I wish Microsoft would stop trying to appease hipsters that need fancy gadgets to justify a purchase, the hipsters will just flock to Apple.

Do you think we could get a test or comparison in the future? I wouldn't mind changing to Windows10 although I would be worried about all the issues it could potentially cause.

From what I've seen both using the technical preview for botting and my actual computer, it runs really well. Windows 8 is better at resource management than Windows 7, and Windows 10 continues the trend. Alek, I don't agree with your statement. Have you used windows 10 at all? The charms and cortana are completely optional and can be as simple as a another way to launch frequently used programs. It is non-intrusive in the start menu.

Windows 7 comes with a lot of additional crapware too, and you can just disable it. I imagine it would be the same for Cortana and everything else.

I'm considering upgrading as I have a Windows tablet and would love to try out Win10 to see if it really is better than 7. If not, I'll just downgrade.

The only problem I am going to face is the fact that my processor is a tad old, so there may not be any drivers on Win10 for it. Hopefully there will be some and all runs well, as the rest of my hardware is fairly new.