My 2-3 year old main acc I started botting on got banned :( how to recover?

Nostalgic

Hi guys,

I love OSBot out of them all.. but since Jagex seems to have such a strong attack now on botters I just got banned on my level 80 main. It was only level 80, but it had over 20 million total XP, and the only thing I botted was agility (Which is the only SDN script I have. Khai's agility script which is near perfect, yet fucking Jagex ruins my day)

I first received a 2-day ban for agility botting (was at relekka agility course), and then stopped botting for 2 months. I then botted for the first time again yesterday for 12 hours with breaks at the same place (relekka) and got permabanned. I also had 20m+ on the account.

Now I really want to get back into runescape, and I can probably bot my way back... but what should I do differently? It was a shitty feeling waking up this morning and seeing my account disabled when trying to log-in. Especially when most of the stuff on the account was gotten legit..

Fuck Mod Weath! And agility is such a boring fucking skill so that's why I was botting it lol, got from like 50-85 agility.... but now I'm banned. I guess it is partially my fault for ignoring my 2-day bot busting ban warning... but I thought I could get away with it. But nope.. ban the next day

I guess I need some motivation to either quit and never look back, or restart my favorite childhood mmorpg and hopefully bot my way without suspicion...

Edited by Nostalgic

sorry to hear man, 5 of my accounts got banned - my entire farm all got banned this week :/ it sucks

however there isn't anything you can do to prevent being banned - only reduce it.

people say using mirror client and premium scripts helps, also regular breaks and no longer than 10-12hours a day botting

the only thing to protect your wealth is to store it on a mule, also don't bot on an account you aren't prepared to lose

i botted on 5 accounts that didn't mean a great deal to me as i've been banned on near maxed pures before and been gutted

hopefully you can get back to playing but honestly man, botting is against the rules for a reason i'm afraid despite doing it myself i completely understand why they ban people and you're just gonna have to make another account and not be attached to the account or don't play

again, sorry to hear mate

• Like 2

Honestly, I have restarted RS a few times and it is really not that bad.

You could bot again and this time try to use different scripts and do many different things. I think you just got unlucky getting caught.

Also, sorry for your loss. I think many of us have been in the same position you are in.

I actually quit when things like this occur to me.

Edited by Uchiha Sasuke
  • Like 1

Maybe next time you should not bot on your main and also not bot for 12 hours a time. Take it slow while botting and go to low populated areas! That's what i personally do.

I always go to like the German and/or lower populated worlds but even with nobody there it seems I still get banned. I wish there was a way to show how Jagex bans and targets botters lol. I know, 12 hours is a lot but I did include breaks and stuff. I guess I felt like I was good since I just started botting again and I enjoyed the break too much of not having to click spam by myself lol

edit:wow thank you all for the comments... I didn't expect such quick responses. Thank you guys for the motivation and hopefully I can recover soon.

Edited by Nostalgic

I always go to like the German and/or lower populated worlds but even with nobody there it seems I still get banned. I wish there was a way to show how Jagex bans and targets botters lol. I know, 12 hours is a lot but I did include breaks and stuff. I guess I felt like I was good since I just started botting again and I enjoyed the break too much of not having to click spam by myself lol

edit:wow thank you all for the comments... I didn't expect such quick responses. Thank you guys for the motivation and hopefully I can recover soon.

I think one big mistake was that you continued botting on your main even though it was previously banned before.

I would have quit botting it right there and started botting other accounts for gold and items.

sorry to hear man, 5 of my accounts got banned - my entire farm all got banned this week :/ it sucks

however there isn't anything you can do to prevent being banned - only reduce it.

people say using mirror client and premium scripts helps, also regular breaks and no longer than 10-12hours a day botting

the only thing to protect your wealth is to store it on a mule, also don't bot on an account you aren't prepared to lose

i botted on 5 accounts that didn't mean a great deal to me as i've been banned on near maxed pures before and been gutted

hopefully you can get back to playing but honestly man, botting is against the rules for a reason i'm afraid despite doing it myself i completely understand why they ban people and you're just gonna have to make another account and not be attached to the account or don't play

again, sorry to hear mate

Thanks for sharing your experience and I'm sorry you had losses regarding accounts... I am glad that you can emphathize with my situation though as losing the accounts you worked so hard for (botted or not, or both) really does suck.

Jagex has done to detect now... and botting isn't as easy anymore it seems. And I used to not bot because I didn't really look into it that much, it was just recently maybe a few years back.

I was not using the mirror client, however I was using a very good paid agility script. I should have definitely transferred my funds to a mule lol... I have zero other Old School RS accounts except this one that got banned. I will try and go at it again... but I agree with you on being prepared to lose and risk what I won't be afraid to lose... ahh.. botting is botting, and I like runescape a lot, but manually leveling skills is so boring, especially nowadays  where there isn't as much community lol. Although I'm glad there's a good community here :3

I just meant to not bot 12 hours on your main due to all the time and effort you once put into it. Besides all this, best of luck regaining that motivation and ill hopefully see ya around either on the forum or Runescape! 

Pristine

• Like 1

Thanks for sharing your experience and I'm sorry you had losses regarding accounts... I am glad that you can emphathize with my situation though as losing the accounts you worked so hard for (botted or not, or both) really does suck.

Jagex has done to detect now... and botting isn't as easy anymore it seems. And I used to not bot because I didn't really look into it that much, it was just recently maybe a few years back.

I was not using the mirror client, however I was using a very good paid agility script. I should have definitely transferred my funds to a mule lol... I have zero other Old School RS accounts except this one that got banned. I will try and go at it again... but I agree with you on being prepared to lose and risk what I won't be afraid to lose... ahh.. botting is botting, and I like runescape a lot, but manually leveling skills is so boring, especially nowadays  where there isn't as much community lol. Although I'm glad there's a good community here :3

my pleasure haha, glad my tale of woes has helped someone :D 

it was annoying because i was ready to expand and get more accounts, i'd made 25mil profit in the first 10 days or so once i got them trained (which took less than a week)

fortunately that is still on my mule, but you're right it seems like more people are being banned

i can't run mirror on my pc as its terrible haha hits 100CPU with one mirror client then just closes it, so all mine were done with standard client. Saying that i think mirrors a bit hyped up because i know a few people that have been banned off numerous accounts using mirror client too.

yeah i recommend just gold farming until you have the cash to make a main - i used czars fisher which started me off, or maybe even a woodcutter (high ban rate yes, but all you have on the account is an axe and a bond if you get membs) but if you get membs you will clear 1mil cash a night doing sharks using czars :P

if you have any questions don't hesitate to pm me

good luck with it  

• Like 1