Money making guide? 500k-1m+/h?

Molepepper

Best way is to get a good private script (but remember that you can't buy or sell private scripts without an admin knowing) and anything that would make more than 200k and hour would be very high ban rate....

Okay, thanks man. I never knew that so I guess you learn something new everyday tongue.png

Yeah for now i would use GDK makes about 80-120k an hour depending on LVLs 

Best way is to get a good private script (but remember that you can't buy or sell private scripts without an admin knowing) and anything that would make more than 200k and hour would be very high ban rate....

Okay, thanks man. I never knew that so I guess you learn something new everyday tongue.png

Haha everyone learns somthing everyday thats true

I'm only level 45 and I don't have anything good for combat except for mage lol. I'm more of a skiller. Got any ideas for things like such?

I'm only level 45 and I don't have anything good for combat except for mage lol. I'm more of a skiller. Got any ideas for things like such?

Well you could run some throwaways on soft clay?

Well you could run some throwaways on soft clay?

I will try that, thanks! I never have any good ideas. Ugh. Lol

Can people just think about what they are asking for a second ? You want a 500k-1m/h method and your asking a public forum. You think if someone knew they would tell you? You'll be lucky to find a solid 150k/h method that dosen't crash.

Calm your tits man. Jeesh lol. I was just asking a simple question.

Can people just think about what they are asking for a second ? You want a 500k-1m/h method and your asking a public forum. You think if someone knew they would tell you? You'll be lucky to find a solid 150k/h method that dosen't crash.

Calm your tits man. Jeesh lol. I was just asking a simple question.

We can relax with quoting everything you see. If you looked through the forums you'd see that there are about 100 other posts of people looking for easy money makers. It's pretty logical that if you got something working for you, you don't give it away to be ruined.

Try soft clay making or GDK. You want an easy no requirement method go spin flax. Try nature runes.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...