Script hacked? Anyone had problems with these two

Essex

Ok, So I started a brand new account on my new laptop to test out this Mirror mode, I've had my laptop around 2 weeks I have OSbot and OSbuddy (for my main) I Haven't ever botted my main and have all my cash

On my pure I have Recently used MysteryAgility for 35 Agility (yesterday) and ApaAlcher (today) .. Not for extended periods, Im not banned Etc no message from JaGeX and when I spoke on forums they said I was accessed by a 3rd party, Upon checking my G.E history my pure's alch's were sold for 74m, So Im guessing it's one of these two script's could have been corrupted or that the account manager has been leaked? 

Naw has nothing to do with OSbot or the scripts, every script goes through a rigorous process and if the script is malicious it is found way before it is applies to the SDN and the scripter would be banned. 

Edited by ServerGeeks

Ok, So I started a brand new account on my new laptop to test out this Mirror mode, I've had my laptop around 2 weeks I have OSbot and OSbuddy (for my main) I Haven't ever botted my main and have all my cash

On my pure I have Recently used MysteryAgility for 35 Agility (yesterday) and ApaAlcher (today) .. Not for extended periods, Im not banned Etc no message from JaGeX and when I spoke on forums they said I was accessed by a 3rd party, Upon checking my G.E history my pure's alch's were sold for 74m, So Im guessing it's one of these two script's could have been corrupted or that the account manager has been leaked? 

I don't think either apaec or mysteryy are willing to risk their careers on osbot for 140 dollars