AIO Construction

Eagle Scripts

This script doesn't work for me, if I'm lucky I'll get 1 inventory of oak larders, then when it comes time to interact with the butler I either stand there with command code remove butler, or the script just signs out. What am I missing?

Thanks for reporting, i'll take a look at it right now.

Do you start it like described on OT?

Edited by Eagle Scripts

This script doesn't work for me, if I'm lucky I'll get 1 inventory of oak larders, then when it comes time to interact with the butler I either stand there with command code remove butler, or the script just signs out. What am I missing?

Just tested it, it works fine for me. Please start the script as described on the first page

• 2 weeks later...

Bugs occasionally, get's stuck outside of house while trying to remove object. Occasionally stops working. It does this even with the correct setup. Some of the objects aren't properly supported (wooden table for example) and there are FAR too many popups to make it a quick or eazy start-up/close.

​Buuut, it gets the job done 80% of the time, which is economically feasible for me. I think you can find a good use in this script, but not necessarily for mains.

​tl;dr Less pop-ups(I know them after the 1st few times.), can be used for goldfarming. Thanks.

• Like 1

Bugs occasionally, get's stuck outside of house while trying to remove object. Occasionally stops working. It does this even with the correct setup. Some of the objects aren't properly supported (wooden table for example) and there are FAR too many popups to make it a quick or eazy start-up/close.

​Buuut, it gets the job done 80% of the time, which is economically feasible for me. I think you can find a good use in this script, but not necessarily for mains.

​tl;dr Less pop-ups(I know them after the 1st few times.), can be used for goldfarming. Thanks.

will try and improve some parts once i have some time. Thanks for your review

• Like 2