AIO Construction

Eagle Scripts

hey im pretty dumb and can't get the butler option to work. I have my inv set up exactly as the pic has except no coins and noted ropes instead (but did try it with money stack first time) so he won't ask for the money. But should i have the current logs im using noted in my inv or different logs or just another non-equipable item?

Edited by Monumental
I suck at spelling

6 hours ago, quchta said:

can i get a trail? please

Sure thing. Trial granted :).

3 hours ago, Monumental said:

hey im pretty dumb and can't get the butler option to work. I have my inv set up exactly as the pic has except no coins and noted ropes instead (but did try it with money stack first time) so he won't ask for the money. But should i have the current logs im using noted in my inv or different logs or just another non-equipable item?

Make sure to have the noted planks in the inventory, not logs!

• Heart 1

13 hours ago, Eagle Scripts said:

Make sure to have the noted planks in the inventory, not logs!

Yeah im dumb i didn't know demon could un note items so i was using him to go to bank and fetch planks. instead of having him un note them. apparently the script doesn't ask him to do that if he hasn't done it already. But got it working now thank you for the help.

Edited by Monumental
It's working now.

17 hours ago, DD244 said:

Does it make mythical capes?

Can I trial pls?

Sure thing. Trial granted :). Mythical capes are not supported however.

15 hours ago, Monumental said:

Yeah im dumb i didn't know demon could un note items so i was using him to go to bank and fetch planks. instead of having him un note them. apparently the script doesn't ask him to do that if he hasn't done it already. But got it working now thank you for the help.

Glad to hear you figured it out, happy bottings!

7 hours ago, booper said:

hey weird question but this script does not seem to work with demon buttler anymore, i cant find a way to make it work, any ideas on how to troubleshoot it? thanks!

Just like above, I'm assuming you're not entirely following the startup instructions, which is important for butler mode. Please carefully read & follow the startup instructions on the first page of this thread :).