AIO Construction

Eagle Scripts

13 hours ago, DD244 said:

No I did not??

You DID give me two times in the start of April, but I never used them because you gave it to me for 8 hours and I was at work at that given time..

I did buy the MTA before, so I'm no scam..

There honestly is no way for me to verify this with the current system in place. I've re-granted you the trial right now but that's the last one that I can give you.
Make sure to carefully read & follow the startup instructions.

6 hours ago, drubzy said:

May I trial this?

Sure thing. Trial granted :).

8 hours ago, drubzy said:

Demon Butler to make mahogany tables does not work. Script freezes in dialogue. 

I'm assuming you're not entirely following the startup instructions, which is important for butler mode. Please carefully read & follow the startup instructions on the first page of this thread :).

21 hours ago, drubzy said:

Demon Butler to make mahogany tables does not work. Script freezes in dialogue. 

this is what i had to do. my inv was a rope all my planks noted a hammer a saw and then 24 un noted planks. Then use the noted planks on butler so he can go and un note them (can only do 24 un notes as that is all you can hold) and he should come back and give you 24 un noted at which time the bot should be out of planks so it will take the 24 and send him on his way to once again get 24 more. but i had to use the noted planks on him as it was trying to get him to grab planks from the bank. and would stop the bot after talking to him.

Bought the script yesterday, been doing oak larders with demon butler. Script will run for 1-2 hours then i go away from my computer and im disconnected with the scrip still running, I pause the script and log in and my char is outside of my house portal.  Restart the script runs for another hour or 2 then the same thing happens.  I have no clue why my account would be logging out or leaving the portal. I do not have any breaks set up. 

image.png

2 hours ago, ilikedabot said:

Bought the script yesterday, been doing oak larders with demon butler. Script will run for 1-2 hours then i go away from my computer and im disconnected with the scrip still running, I pause the script and log in and my char is outside of my house portal.  Restart the script runs for another hour or 2 then the same thing happens.  I have no clue why my account would be logging out or leaving the portal. I do not have any breaks set up. 

image.png

Hhm, interesting. Are you positive your proxy is not disconnecting you at some point? Are you following the startup instructions for butler mode entirely?

If possible, you could consider recording the client such that we can see what is causing the dcs.

• Heart 1