AIO Construction

Eagle Scripts

9 hours ago, Tranquilo said:

Hey bro i have had this script for some years now, and been working really fine.

But its maybe working too slow? with the clicks and example when it make the dinning tables it click many places on the table and different places on the area instead of one place when it removes the table and build the table.

Maybe there should be an checkbox for faster mouse or faster responds time when reciving planks from demon butler.

But overall really great script, working and have gotten many of my account maxed house really nice script sir!

I receive the question whether it's working correctly because it's a bit slower than doing it manually occasionally; this is intended as I believe it has been extending account longevity for most users. I do understand that a higher xp/hr is desired but have to take the associated risks involved there into account as well. Right now I'm going to keep things as is but I might of course change my mind in the future. Thanks for your input though! :)

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, RichardLong said:

just purchased using phials working fine! i cant get the demon butler to work with mahogany tables he gets stuck in dialog with extra planks any tips or is this just normal? cheer 😃

Are you setting it up exactly like the instructions on the thread state for the butler?

Are you using mirror mode?

2 hours ago, harrysnul said:

hadn't time to come online sunday, so i didn't even try :(   Is it possible to extend?  

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Trial re-granted. It's active live now though.

2 hours ago, xzythepure said:

Hey Eagle bro, can I get a trial pls? Thanks!

Sure thing. Trial granted :).

• Heart 1

Hey bro, thanks for your trial! It's great, but I definitely do suggest you add in keyboard # functionality when building things in POH, cause atm its still using the mouse to navigate. I can see that you enable the keyboard when using the Ring of duelling castle wars teleport! 

I think this would actually work better as anti-ban & more human-like given most ppl would not be manually clicking to build now.

3 hours ago, HoneyDewBubbleT said:

@Eagle Scripts trial please?

Sure thing. Trial granted :).

2 hours ago, xzythepure said:

Hey bro, thanks for your trial! It's great, but I definitely do suggest you add in keyboard # functionality when building things in POH, cause atm its still using the mouse to navigate. I can see that you enable the keyboard when using the Ring of duelling castle wars teleport! 

I think this would actually work better as anti-ban & more human-like given most ppl would not be manually clicking to build now.

Keybinding support is indeed included but not for all items, simply because the data is not there and a lot of the objects are not used by users. Let me know which items you were using and what their respective keybindings are, I'll then add in the data for you. Thanks for the feedback.