AIO Construction

Eagle Scripts

5 hours ago, 6366 said:

Found a bug within your script. When you use "Castle wars" method and don't have the settings open for turning build mode on it would not work. Other done, everything works great.

Glad to hear that it's been working great besides this. What was it doing when the settings to toggle building mode was not open? What did the status in the paint say?

11 hours ago, Eagle Scripts said:

Glad to hear that it's been working great besides this. What was it doing when the settings to toggle building mode was not open? What did the status in the paint say?

Didnt seem to see it  since my 3hours trial ran out. But it just got stuck. You literally need to have the settings open where it shows building house. / it wasnt doing anything

• Like 1

Hey bro i have had this script for some years now, and been working really fine.

But its maybe working too slow? with the clicks and example when it make the dinning tables it click many places on the table and different places on the area instead of one place when it removes the table and build the table.

Maybe there should be an checkbox for faster mouse or faster responds time when reciving planks from demon butler.

But overall really great script, working and have gotten many of my account maxed house really nice script sir!