AIO Construction

Eagle Scripts

5 hours ago, Planet said:

Hey man can I get a trial for this?

Sure thing. Trial granted :).

4 hours ago, pikabot22 said:

Mind if i get a trial? I don't need one if you support making planks with phials instead of actual construction. If you support making planks with demon butler and un noting logs with phials, i'll buy it immediately XD

The demon butler is supported and is used to un-note planks.

3 hours ago, Planet said:

Hey man. Script is getting stuck when your inventory is full but demon butler has X amount of planks and will 'hold them for you'. Script is repeatedly clicking the butler.

Make sure to follow the instructions as described in the OP for 100%. When this happens, it appears that you have not started it exactly like you should :).

On 1/25/2021 at 2:12 AM, Eagle Scripts said:

The demon butler is supported and is used to un-note planks.

I meant creating planks through phials and the butler? You unnote logs with Phials and send the demon butler to the sawmill. Rinse and repeat. If this isn't a feature, I'd love to pay for a script with that feature if you'd be willing to make it :)

24 minutes ago, pikabot22 said:

I meant creating planks through phials and the butler? You unnote logs with Phials and send the demon butler to the sawmill. Rinse and repeat. If this isn't a feature, I'd love to pay for a script with that feature if you'd be willing to make it :)

This isn't a feature yeah. Feel free to send me a PM concerning this as a private script request :).

FYI the script bugs if you have a kitchen and a dining room and try to do mahog tables. It will just keep running back and forth like sonic the hedgehog. You have to either push an update to make it know specifically which table your talking about or the user has to just delete the kitchen which is a troll second option. Works well other then that bud.

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, A Slayer day said:

Script runs great, but sometimes when doing oak larders it will get stuck constantly clicking demon butler but my inventory will have 24 oak planks already . and demon butler was already sent to unnote 24 oak planks.

Make sure to follow the startup instructions for 100%! Sounds like you haven't configured it exactly as it should be :).

5 hours ago, grumpys pure said:

Hey man, looking at getting 99 con. Can i get a trial please? 

Sure thing. Trial granted :).

• 3 weeks later...