AIO Construction

Eagle Scripts

25 minutes ago, zent0ph said:

Bot isn't working for me in fixed mdoe or normal. Says it's trying to click object and just spams a few centimeters away from the chair icon.

Please ensure to run it in fixed mode and follow the startup instructions carefully. If you open the spoiler and nothing shows, make sure to scroll all the way down.

10 hours ago, jonteeffs said:

trying to make mahogany tables with demon butler.. not working just standing still doing nothing .. =( i only have 2 bedrooms and a dining room in my house. it says waiting on GUI input

Please make sure to use fixed mode and carefully follow the startup instructions.

2 hours ago, crazylife said:

Oak dungeon doors and mounted mythical capes are not supported? Why are 2 of the best xp/gp options not available? Can we get those options added any time soon? I've seen so many people ask about mounted mythical capes going back months... 

I'm sorry to say that I'm currently still not interested in adding these in!

Ok so this is a bug or something, but when i run mahogany tables for say an hour ish sometimes 40 mins, its random, but ive caught it click on the chair is you have a chair near the tables and it will sit in their then it gets either logged or out of the portal cause then it sits near the portal hitting building mode in settings tab and it spams it so much i get a log full of this 

fuckearnin.png

2 hours ago, Jake said:

Ok so this is a bug or something, but when i run mahogany tables for say an hour ish sometimes 40 mins, its random, but ive caught it click on the chair is you have a chair near the tables and it will sit in their then it gets either logged or out of the portal cause then it sits near the portal hitting building mode in settings tab and it spams it so much i get a log full of this 

fuckearnin.png

Any chance you could get me a recording of this?

Couldn't a fix be to remove that chair for now?

Edited by Eagle Scripts

On 4/8/2020 at 12:07 AM, Eagle Scripts said:

Any chance you could get me a recording of this?

Couldn't a fix be to remove that chair for now?

ive been watching it off and on and its random tbh, but yeah i removed the chairs and hasent happened yet but i guess just note some people might have it i guess lol

• Like 1