AIO Construction

Eagle Scripts

9 hours ago, dooeybruh said:

just purchased the script and everytime i start it it just spam clicks demon butler and wont tell him to go get planks .. and when i open the tab to see how to start bot nothing shows up

Did you start it exactly as the thread states? Are you using mirror mode? Are you on resizable?

1 minute ago, Eagle Scripts said:

Thank you! What is it exactly that you're having problems with? Please change your ms to 50 instead of 1000ms.

The script keeps getting stuck on talking to butler.  If i help it talking to the butler it works for a while and gets stuck again.

Just now, Dutch Vertigo said:

The script keeps getting stuck on talking to butler.  If i help it talking to the butler it works for a while and gets stuck again.

Talk to demon butler[building] its keeps spam clicking the butler, nothing happens

34 minutes ago, Dutch Vertigo said:

Talk to demon butler[building] its keeps spam clicking the butler, nothing happens

Did you follow the startup instructions 100%, for both the butler and your character, as well as set the mirror mode reaction time to 50ms?

2 hours ago, Eagle Scripts said:

Did you follow the startup instructions 100%, for both the butler and your character, as well as set the mirror mode reaction time to 50ms?

I did, ones it click butler for more planks its stuck and keeps spam clicking.
Got the inventory as shown in the screenshot in instruction, 50ms, butler waiting with 26 planks.

20 minutes ago, Dutch Vertigo said:

I did, ones it click butler for more planks its stuck and keeps spam clicking.
Got the inventory as shown in the screenshot in instruction, 50ms, butler waiting with 26 planks.

Please carefully read the instructions. The butler should be waiting with 24 planks :).