AIO Construction

Eagle Scripts

51 minutes ago, sxs9020 said:

how do i activate the trail? i dont have anything in script list

Your trial has already expired. I've re-granted you 3 hours as of now. You should not have to do anything to activate it.

40 minutes ago, Twisted Staff said:

trial please

It seems you have already had your trial once.

30 minutes ago, delsolhbc said:

@Eagle Scripts Hi!

Looking into a construction script for a main, is batting construction one of those heavy ban skills? or is it pretty light as long as breaks are taken?

Yeah, I'm interested in the ban rates as well, need to get from 20-91 construction on my maxed main, not really looking to get banned. If it's low then can I get a trial please? Thanks.

15 hours ago, delsolhbc said:

@Eagle Scripts Hi!

Looking into a construction script for a main, is batting construction one of those heavy ban skills? or is it pretty light as long as breaks are taken?

I unfortunately can't give any anwers on 'banrates'.

14 hours ago, wer1sdf2 said:

Yeah, I'm interested in the ban rates as well, need to get from 20-91 construction on my maxed main, not really looking to get banned. If it's low then can I get a trial please? Thanks.

Trial granted :).

11 hours ago, keeperkayy said:

Hey bud,

Just purchased this and the script keeps getting stuck on the building options page (ill attach a photo). 

Thank you!  

Screen Shot 2019-05-29 at 23.35.11.png

Make sure to have fixed mode enabled!

7 hours ago, swagMEMEz said:

Any way I could get a trial for this?

Sure thing. Trial granted :).

6 hours ago, sxs9020 said:

i just got online -_- i dont even have it? i thought it works for 3 hours wehn i start bot 

There is no way for me to verify this so I can't give you another trial -- sorry!

5 hours ago, Twisted Staff said:

i never seem to be on sorry i want to buy this but i heard alot of bugs and it doesnt have get from bank just unnnote

The script is working as expected :). 99% of all the 'bugs' reported on this thread are caused by user-error because they are not starting the script like the thread states.

38 minutes ago, sxs9020 said:

I really want to try this and buy asap. but you give me 1 hour trials and its when im not online. please give me a trail i dont check this every 1 hour

I won't keep handing out trials, sorry. It is your responsibility to use the trial while it is active, not mine.

7 hours ago, Eagle Scripts said:

I won't keep handing out trials, sorry. It is your responsibility to use the trial while it is active, not mine.

tried the trial last night, building oak larder using the demon butler. The script seems to be stuck when the inventory is full but the demon butler is still holding planks, also I plan on building oak dungeon doors, is there a option for just the butler?