AIO Construction

Eagle Scripts

2 hours ago, Sho said:

can you please do an update on this? using injection mode (non mirror) and it's extremly slow. it also runs to the butler and has it bring item and than just mass clicks the butler and gets stuck on butler menu. can you please run it and see? butler mode is broken af

To be frank, I am not planning to do an update on 'this' as it is working as expected :), because the script has to work under all conditions including lagg & latency, it is slower than when you'd do it manually yourself.

I'm fairly certain you're starting the script, your character, and the butler incorrect. Please make sure that you start all three of those exactly as the thread states, all butler 'bug reports' are caused by people not starting it properly. :)

Edited by Eagle Scripts

Just bought, this doesn't work...I followed the instructions exactly for using a butler on mahogany planks and it keeps running to the kitchen table spot and trying to make a mahogany tables there...mahogany tables is dining room -.-

Please fix or refund. Literally doesn't work, tried restarting and following instructions exactly five times.

6 hours ago, Lansana Camara said:

Just bought, this doesn't work...I followed the instructions exactly for using a butler on mahogany planks and it keeps running to the kitchen table spot and trying to make a mahogany tables there...mahogany tables is dining room -.-

Please fix or refund. Literally doesn't work, tried restarting and following instructions exactly five times.

Nothing has to be fixed here. Please look at the extra info heading which you can find in the OP :).

I did not know this script didn't support oak dungeon door. That's the whole reason I bought the script, on the front page you show how to set up oak doors even though they aren't supported. I would like a refund because I thought the script supported doors as stated. 

Edited by kunifighter2
N/A

On 5/10/2019 at 8:54 PM, Vicfre said:

Perhabs you could make it so it uses "numbers" instead of moving mouse when building the stuff

Because this requires data, it only does this for the items that have been requested previously. Which item would you like me to add? :).

On 5/11/2019 at 2:11 PM, kunifighter2 said:

I did not know this script didn't support oak dungeon door. That's the whole reason I bought the script, on the front page you show how to set up oak doors even though they aren't supported. I would like a refund because I thought the script supported doors as stated. 

The startup instructions state that they are currently not supported + the doors are not included in the list of objects that are currently included, IMO that should be more than clear that they're currently not supported. :)

That being said, refunds don't go directly through me but Maldesto.

39 minutes ago, firstmate said:

testing right now doing oak larders, averaging 157k xp an hour doing oak larders instead of the usual 550k an hour if i did it by hand will let you know how it goes.

Please look at the above posted comment https://osbot.org/forum/topic/73693-aio-construction/?do=findComment&comment=1886365 :).