AIO Construction

Eagle Scripts

like testing this so far but i have a few issues

would it be possible to add a feature to control mouse speed? seems kinda slow for power leveling oak larders

also if using the demon butler feature if you have a full inventory and the demon still has planks it will continually click the butler

https://gyazo.com/e36f52d3893e40f4b48d7feb5602e3b6

also when using the castle wars option and house teleport it uses the dueling ring in the inventoy, I think it'd be better if it would equip it for another inventory space.

thanks again! enjoying the trial

13 minutes ago, Andr0000 said:

like testing this so far but i have a few issues

would it be possible to add a feature to control mouse speed? seems kinda slow for power leveling oak larders

also if using the demon butler feature if you have a full inventory and the demon still has planks it will continually click the butler

https://gyazo.com/e36f52d3893e40f4b48d7feb5602e3b6

also when using the castle wars option and house teleport it uses the dueling ring in the inventoy, I think it'd be better if it would equip it for another inventory space.

thanks again! enjoying the trial

jk actually didnt read the setup correctly, switched to unnote 24 planks and its working flawlessly

• Like 1