AIO Construction

Eagle Scripts

3 hours ago, Pegasus said:

construction with butler is not working.

GUI keeps showing waiting for GUI input

Script doesn't take dueling ring(8) occasionally after teleport to castle war.

Please show me a gif of you starting the script - I’m highly confident that you’re starting it incorrectly.

I will use this script, as soon as im ready to burn Construction from 1 to 99 :), wish me luck with the script!

On 5/22/2018 at 9:33 AM, Jacareverde said:

Just got 99 construction in 4 days with this script, incredible.

Forgot to screenshot proggies sorry, but I was running 8-10 hours per day, for 4 days. Averaging 320k exp per hour with Mahogany Tables (Australian internet).

What did you do to level to 52 or 54?!?!?! to

• Like 1

I troubleshot this script for a while including reading your start-up guidelines, but have not been able to get it to consistently work for the demon butler with either oak larders or oak dungeon doors. the Phials method works consistently for oak larders at around 100k xp/hour. I would appreciate some help on getting the demon butler method to work to raise my xp rate.

Edited by nfmo

2 hours ago, nfmo said:

I troubleshot this script for a while including reading your start-up guidelines, but have not been able to get it to consistently work for the demon butler with either oak larders or oak dungeon doors. the Phials method works consistently for oak larders at around 100k xp/hour. I would appreciate some help on getting the demon butler method to work to raise my xp rate.

Which part of the starting the butler with oak larders don't you understand?

Ignore the oak dungeon doors for now as they're not as efficient as they should be.

Hey Eagle,  

Your directions say to start the script with butler at your side holding 24 planks and no planks in inventory. I found that I could only get the script to work if butler had 24 planks and inventory was full. Also, my xp rate changed drastically (almost %50 more) when I moved the location of the kitchen from south of the portal to west of the portal just FYI.

8 hours ago, nfmo said:

Hey Eagle,  

Your directions say to start the script with butler at your side holding 24 planks and no planks in inventory. I found that I could only get the script to work if butler had 24 planks and inventory was full. Also, my xp rate changed drastically (almost %50 more) when I moved the location of the kitchen from south of the portal to west of the portal just FYI.

The OP actually states you should start with a full inventory as well.