AIO Construction

Eagle Scripts

3 hours ago, Eagle Scripts said:

Unfortunately, the script has to wait for the butler to come back. Because things such as latency and lag can occur, the script must function in such a way that those will not cause issues. The oak dungeon doors are therefore not as efficient as I'd like them to be.

Do you have an account I could use for testing?

Yes, I get that. But it is the order of the actions, it does it perfectly for the larders, but is messed up for the doors. 

9 minutes ago, skillcube10 said:

Yes, I get that. But it is the order of the actions, it does it perfectly for the larders, but is messed up for the doors. 

I have written the butler handling in such a way that the code is generic for both the larders and the oak. I'm not planning to change the oak dungeon door handling.

Do you think I should, therefore, delete the doors from the entire script or should I just keep them as they are right now?

43 minutes ago, Eagle Scripts said:

I have written the butler handling in such a way that the code is generic for both the larders and the oak. I'm not planning to change the oak dungeon door handling.

Do you think I should, therefore, delete the doors from the entire script or should I just keep them as they are right now?

I don't care, you decide. If you could implement the 10k payment to the butler however, that would be sweet, so people won't need to babysit the bot anymore.

Edited by skillcube10

So demon butler is currently broken for oak larders? Or just for dungeon doors. If I’m understanding this, you are saying we have to babysit the bot and manually pay the Butler every few trips? 

But phials works well? I wonder what the exp rates are using phials. 

Last question is about opsec. Is it safer to use world 330, where you can blend in w everyone else training, or is it better to use an unpopulated world?

3 hours ago, fredmeep said:

So demon butler is currently broken for oak larders? Or just for dungeon doors. If I’m understanding this, you are saying we have to babysit the bot and manually pay the Butler every few trips? 

But phials works well? I wonder what the exp rates are using phials. 

Last question is about opsec. Is it safer to use world 330, where you can blend in w everyone else training, or is it better to use an unpopulated world?

The demon butler should work. I’ve planned to run the bot on sunday myself if it is causing issues on the oak larders. Oak dungoen doors are indeed not as efficient as they should be.

as for xp rates with phials and the question on world 330; I, unfortunately, can’t give you an answer on those.

51 minutes ago, Jacareverde said:

Demon Butler doesn't work with Mahogany tables.

I build one, then it just says waiting on butler and doesn't do anything afterwards.

EDIT: It goes to Kitchen tables instead of dining tables.

Please read the thread on how to exactly start the script. You're not starting it correctly.