AIO Construction

Eagle Scripts

47 minutes ago, lynxl said:

@Eagle ScriptsI don't understand how we can specify a teleport, my only options are tabs. Do you only allow ring of dueling if no tabs? I had all my teleport runes in my inventory but it just logs out instead 

I used to have support for runes but nobody really used it. There's currently no support for runes.

5 hours ago, Eagle Scripts said:

I used to have support for runes but nobody really used it. There's currently no support for runes.

So what do I need to use to make this script work efficiently? Varrock Tabs + House Tabs ? I'm guessing their is no support for un-noting planks in Rimmington?

30 minutes ago, Eagle Scripts said:

Ring of Dueling and house tabs :)

Un-noting at phials in Rimmington is however also supported.

Ah I went back to your first page of the post, I have a high resolution monitor so it messes up the menu GUI at the start :P 

So when I start the script I only see normal or progressive modes? How do I let it know I want it to stay in Relleka and just un-note my planks?

1 minute ago, lynxl said:

Ah I went back to your first page of the post, I have a high resolution monitor so it messes up the menu GUI at the start :P 

So when I start the script I only see normal or progressive modes? How do I let it know I want it to stay in Relleka and just un-note my planks?

It does currently only support Rimmington un-noting.

11 minutes ago, Eagle Scripts said:

It does currently only support Rimmington un-noting.

Oops I meant Rimmington! lol So I just start the script with my gold, noted planks, (nails if needed) and the rest just un-noted planks and click normal mode and it should go? Ah so it's normal mode > choose what i want to build > click use Phialis ( I didn't realize that was his name lol sorry about that )

Edited by lynxl
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, lynxl said:

Oops I meant Rimmington! lol So I just start the script with my gold, noted planks, (nails if needed) and the rest just un-noted planks and click normal mode and it should go? Ah so it's normal mode > choose what i want to build > click use Phialis ( I didn't realize that was his name lol sorry about that )

That's correct.