AIO Construction

Eagle Scripts

7 hours ago, justin111111 said:

@Eagle Scripts can i have a trial?:cash:

Granted.

4 hours ago, korbin21 said:

same issue, continues to click the butler over and over and over and cant seem to get past that hiccup

@Eagle Scripts

I'm planning to look into this either later today or tomorrow :).

10 minutes ago, azaghanch said:

hey. just been on osbot. cant find your script so i can try it. 

Re-granted.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Eagle Scripts said:

Granted.

I'm planning to look into this either later today or tomorrow :).

Re-granted.

maybe its coming from the new feature of not needing the confirm button anymore for the butler when you send him off? idk but yeah i just bought the script cant wait to actually get to use it without that hiccup! thanks for the quick reply!

26 minutes ago, Siddhi Munshi said:

Helo - mahogany table with demon is broken. bot spam clicks demon when he brings back unnoted planks. i set up just like instructuted. hope this helps.

Thanks for the report. I am aware of the issue and I'm planning to look into it somewhere the upcoming days :).

23 hours ago, JimC1994 said:

Using this currently and it's awesome dude. I only have had one issue. When I'm using my demon butler it gets to a point where the script doesn't process the npc options properly. It will either get stuck on what to do when the butler asks about excess planks, and also when he wants to be paid. Sorry i can't supply more info currently. Its the OSBot version 2.5.2. Thank you

10 hours ago, korbin21 said:

same issue, continues to click the butler over and over and over and cant seem to get past that hiccup

@Eagle Scripts

5 hours ago, korbin21 said:

maybe its coming from the new feature of not needing the confirm button anymore for the butler when you send him off? idk but yeah i just bought the script cant wait to actually get to use it without that hiccup! thanks for the quick reply!

1 hour ago, Siddhi Munshi said:

Helo - mahogany table with demon is broken. bot spam clicks demon when he brings back unnoted planks. i set up just like instructuted. hope this helps.

V2.25 has been pushed - V2.25 Butler Fixed + Paint Toggling Added

• Like 1