AIO Construction

Eagle Scripts

27 minutes ago, Eagle Scripts said:

Did it only happen once or does it keep happening when restarting and following the startup instructions?

it'll do that multiple times then i'll get a good run where it'll go for more than an hour but then gets stuck when the butler comes back with the planks. 

In the status it'll be stuck saying "choosing yes" when the butler is in dialog asking if he should take the planks back to the bank.

I wouldn't mind this issue if the script were free or beta.. but seeing as i purchased it.. it's a tad annoying and inconvenient.

Edited by obscenesax

35 minutes ago, obscenesax said:

it'll do that multiple times then i'll get a good run where it'll go for more than an hour but then gets stuck when the butler comes back with the planks. 

In the status it'll be stuck saying "choosing yes" when the butler is in dialog asking if he should take the planks back to the bank.

I wouldn't mind this issue if the script were free or beta.. but seeing as i purchased it.. it's a tad annoying and inconvenient.

Are you 100% sure you're starting it as the thread states? Just double-checking as 90% of the reports is being caused by them not following the instructions for 100% :)

17 minutes ago, Eagle Scripts said:

Are you 100% sure you're starting it as the thread states? Just double-checking as 90% of the reports is being caused by them not following the instructions for 100% :)

following the instructions to the dot. 

It starts off fine, and works great for a while. Currently running it 1 hour in, no crash yet. 

1. Start the script with your inventory like the picture (The spaces should be filled with your desired unnoted planks), next to the object you want to build.

2. Be sure your butler is waiting next to you with 24 more planks. (no dialogue should be open)

Untitled.jpg

37 minutes ago, Eagle Scripts said:

update, just crashed... status was on "choosing yes in dialog" and it was stuck on the butler as pictured below. 

Diag :

"[INFO][11/12 03:15:13 PM]: Started script : AIO Construction
[INFO][Bot #2][11/12 04:25:42 PM]: Terminating script AIO Construction...
[INFO][Bot #2][11/12 04:25:43 PM]: Script AIO Construction has exited!"

Untitled 1.jpg

Edited by obscenesax

15 minutes ago, obscenesax said:

following the instructions to the dot. 

It starts off fine, and works great for a while. Currently running it 1 hour in, no crash yet. 

1. Start the script with your inventory like the picture (The spaces should be filled with your desired unnoted planks), next to the object you want to build.

2. Be sure your butler is waiting next to you with 24 more planks. (no dialogue should be open)

Untitled.jpg

Allright keep me updated through PM :)