AIO Construction

Eagle Scripts

when the option [Navigating through butler dialogues] - Requesting more planks 1] is happening, it talks to the butler again.

didn't do it yesterday, but it's doing it now.

so it's already in chat requesting more planks, but it's opting to talk to the demon again. I believe this is an easy fix for you.

ok so it doesn't always do this, but it's still occurring, I believe it's just a sleep/delay issue.

the script needs to be allowed a slightly longer period to send the demon off to retrieve more planks, I believe that's what it is.

Edited by Jason Lost Bank

5 minutes ago, Jason Lost Bank said:

when the option [Navigating through butler dialogues] - Requesting more planks 1] is happening, it talks to the butler again.

didn't do it yesterday, but it's doing it now.

so it's already in chat requesting more planks, but it's opting to talk to the demon again. I believe this is an easy fix for you.

Did you start it exactly like the thread tells you to? :)

Hm. Nothing happens when I start it...

I have my inventory: noted planks, money, hammer, saw. The rest unnoted planks. 

My demon butler has planks waiting for me. 

I'm next to the dungeon door.. I'm selecting normal mode, demon butler, build oak doors... I click start... and nothing happens... I see the paint, but there's nothing happening. 

Edited by bottingbandit

1 minute ago, bottingbandit said:

Hm. Nothing happens when I start it...

I have my inventory: noted planks, money, hammer, saw.

My demon butler has planks waiting for me. 

I'm next to the dungeon door.. I'm selecting normal mode, demon butler, build oak doors... I click start... and nothing happens... I see the paint, but there's nothing happening. 

What do the paint and logger say

Edited by Eagle Scripts

30 minutes ago, Eagle Scripts said:

What do the paint and logger say

Oh geez you responded so quickly. I was going to continue trying to figure it out.

So I sent my butler to get 20 planks, and I went into the dungeon and started the script. It says "Waiting On Butler" 

The butler doesn't come into the basement... right? But it says to start the script next to what you're building. 

Oh. There's an option to call him. Okay. Gunnu try that. 

Nope. That doesn't do it..

Okay, so it seems you can't use the butler with oak dungeon doors? So I now started it with Varrock and House tabs in my inventory... it built two doors, teleported to Varrock, teleported back, turned on build mode... and now the paint says it can't find an object to build or remove... It didn't walk to the basement.

I walked to the basement... It removed the door, built two doors, teleported to Varrock, went to the bank.. teleported back, turned on build mode, but then just freezes and again, says ERROR- Can't find an object to build nor remove. 

Does it not support dungeon doors?

I am so confused how to get this script to work. 

Edited by bottingbandit

2 hours ago, bottingbandit said:

Oh geez you responded so quickly. I was going to continue trying to figure it out.

So I sent my butler to get 20 planks, and I went into the dungeon and started the script. It says "Waiting On Butler" 

The butler doesn't come into the basement... right? But it says to start the script next to what you're building. 

Oh. There's an option to call him. Okay. Gunnu try that. 

Nope. That doesn't do it..

Okay, so it seems you can't use the butler with oak dungeon doors? So I now started it with Varrock and House tabs in my inventory... it built two doors, teleported to Varrock, teleported back, turned on build mode... and now the paint says it can't find an object to build or remove... It didn't walk to the basement.

I walked to the basement... It removed the door, built two doors, teleported to Varrock, went to the bank.. teleported back, turned on build mode, but then just freezes and again, says ERROR- Can't find an object to build nor remove. 

Does it not support dungeon doors?

I am so confused how to get this script to work. 

Please send me a Pm so we can skype screenshare this.

Edited by Eagle Scripts

8 hours ago, Eagle Scripts said:

Please send me a Pm so we can skype screenshare this.

I'll do that when I can,

but does this support going into the dungeon and building doors? Are there any house configuration requirements? 

Once it teleports into the house and turns on build mode, it just stands there next to the portal... 

Edited by bottingbandit

9 minutes ago, bottingbandit said:

I'll do that when I can,

but does this support going into the dungeon and building doors? Are there any house configuration requirements? 

Now it's just repeatedly teleporting to the house after it gets to the house.. it doesn't go to the dungeon entrance. 

You'll have to stand in there already, the butler also needs to wait with new planks. :)

6 minutes ago, Eagle Scripts said:

You'll have to stand in there already, the butler also needs to wait with new planks. :)

Is it possible for a demon butler to go into the dungeon though? How do I get him in there

Ohh now he's showing up in there. Never mind.

Okay so I have 20 planks in my inventory, my butler is standing next to me with more, and I'm standing next to the door..

When I start the script I select the dungeon door and demon butler option. 

Right when it starts it says Pausing Script-Can't Cast House Teleport

Edited by bottingbandit

The script tries talking to the butler even if he's behind a door it just built. There doesn't seem to be a way to prevent the butler from teleporting to that location, and the script doesn't know to remove the door before trying to talk to him. 

This bug requires watching the bot closely when doing dungeon doors. It happens every few minutes or so.

Screenshot 2017-06-02 10.20.39.png

It's working perfectly for oak larders, however. 

Edited by bottingbandit

• Deceiver changed the title to AIO Construction