AIO Construction

Eagle Scripts

Hey man, i'm useing you script in progressive mode, when i was useing it something got my attention.

Its building chairs right now and when it builds it goes around between 2 chairs and remove and build on them, is there no way possible to make it only build on 1 chair and not 2?

And the other thing, noone moves the mouse around to click on objectives in a menu nowadays, is it possible for you to make it able to hotkey it instead? like use the number 1,2,3,4,5 in progessive mode?

Else a really good script, used it back in the days when i was useing full time on the game to get to the pools on every account i got, And did it succesful.

Thanks for your time and thanks for a good script too mate!

• Boge 1

1 hour ago, Tranquilo said:

Hey man, i'm useing you script in progressive mode, when i was useing it something got my attention.

Its building chairs right now and when it builds it goes around between 2 chairs and remove and build on them, is there no way possible to make it only build on 1 chair and not 2?

And the other thing, noone moves the mouse around to click on objectives in a menu nowadays, is it possible for you to make it able to hotkey it instead? like use the number 1,2,3,4,5 in progessive mode?

Else a really good script, used it back in the days when i was useing full time on the game to get to the pools on every account i got, And did it succesful.

Thanks for your time and thanks for a good script too mate!

The first issue, I can't easily change so that's a negative for now.

The second one, concerning the keybindings; if you could get me the keybindings for all relevant objects, I can see what I can do.

5 hours ago, Eagle Scripts said:

The first issue, I can't easily change so that's a negative for now.

The second one, concerning the keybindings; if you could get me the keybindings for all relevant objects, I can see what I can do.

Alright mate.

There is something else too i have watched it doing now when useing the butler, it sends him to the bank and even do it have the 24 planks in inv, it waits for the butler to come back before building the table. it only remove it then wait for him to bring the 24 more even if i have 24 in the inv.

i will get back in some hours with it as i'm watching it from teamviewer for now.

Then i will get the numbers for the menu brother.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tranquilo said:

Alright mate.

There is something else too i have watched it doing now when useing the butler, it sends him to the bank and even do it have the 24 planks in inv, it waits for the butler to come back before building the table. it only remove it then wait for him to bring the 24 more even if i have 24 in the inv.

i will get back in some hours with it as i'm watching it from teamviewer for now.

Then i will get the numbers for the menu brother.

The butler logic is intended, to ensure it won't get stuck

• Like 1

On 4/6/2023 at 7:14 PM, Eagle Scripts said:

The butler logic is intended, to ensure it won't get stuck

Got it to work with the demon butler found out the logic, and got me to 82 cons and boosted my way to 92 to fully get my house Thanks a lot bro for the time spend on making this script worth every penny :)

• Boge 1

15 hours ago, PWNography said:

Can't get demon butler to work at all with Oak Larders, it will build one then click remove and before confirming the remove it will click demon butler even when it still has planks in inventory and freeze 

Please carefully read the startup instructions.